PDA

View Full Version : Our surgery dog

Islandmon
11-06-2005, 07:36 PM
Well guys here are some pics of our surgery dog that we decided to rescue after we were done. She is living the life of luxury now but we spayed here, did a gastrotomy, enterotomy and cystotomy...basically we cut her stomach, small intesting and bladder open then closed them back up. We did this over a period of three weeks. When we got her at school she was very skinny with dandruff and tapoeworm(eww) . Now she sleeps all day on the couch, eats three times a day and actually is very good and housetrained( wooHoo). Here are a b4 and after pic. Just sharing to get some posts up for the "Bored" people in this forum to stay entertained. :lol:

High_Revs_17
11-07-2005, 02:18 AM
See, all that pre-surgery practice on the red Nissan from back in the day paid off. If the dog could speak she'd probably say, "Yeah sure, for 3 square meals a day and a comfy couch you can cut my ass open once in a while." lol

Islandmon
11-07-2005, 07:25 AM
If the dog could speak she'd probably say, "Yeah sure, for 3 square meals a day and a comfy couch you can cut my ass open once in a while."

LMAO!!! Thanks I almost spit out my breakfast... :LOL: :LOL: