PDA

View Full Version : BEAR MTN / hawks nest/ high point ride sat/sund

Rev
11-02-2005, 02:00 PM
for all you cluster fucks here is the directions on what to do. Our first meet spot will be on RT 22 UNION hooters (exit 139 of GSP) we will be there at 8:15 kick stands up at 8:30. We will then take the GSP north to the other offical meet spot at yamaha dealership. From there we ride. SIMPLE....please stop posting different shit. PM me your numbers and i'll call you in a few hours.

Opinion, just come we will be riding easy, some (about 3 or 4) will be ahead everyone else will ride nice and smooth...

Cooler i know your comming from south so i pmed you my number, call me and we'll get things situated for you to make things easy...but defenitly come

Soda, pm me yer number so i can call you.

Everyone else knows the deal. meet at the yamaha dealership.
This is simple guys stop makeing this into a pretzel (get it with all the knots in a pretzel..HAR HAR)

List:

Rev
Pitsvtec
Toky
Throttle
Bluedragon(maybe)
ron2myrainbow
rydinthecock
cooler
maybe 2 of joe's friends
maybe 1 of joel's friends

Kennedy (maybe)
billy (maybe)
Soda (maybe)

I'm waiting for some 600RR.net members to contact me...

Rev
11-02-2005, 02:02 PM
ps i will be off on friday and monday..if anyone wants to meet up let me know..i'm sexi

High_Revs_17
11-02-2005, 02:40 PM
Too late now...the leader of the ride always posts the ride. Have to break yourself in sometime. ;)

soda7o
11-02-2005, 03:03 PM
ill lead.. but you all might get lots and lots of tickets andthan get horribly lost.. :lol:

let me know what the deal is .... illbe inPA if anythign ill take my bike with me..

Rev
11-02-2005, 03:04 PM
ill lead.. but you all might get lots and lots of tickets andthan get horribly lost.. :lol:

let me know what the deal is .... illbe inPA if anythign ill take my bike with me..

bro taking your bike with you shouldn't be without question..come out..i wanna see your tire do the wiggle

PitsVtec
11-02-2005, 03:20 PM
bro taking your bike with you shouldn't be without question..come out..i wanna see your tire do the wiggle

O.o.o.o. I want to see the leaking oil.... :roflmao:
BTW soda we have seen you once...come out b/c we want to watch you do the flutterbug when we get to the top of High Point... :boogie:

soda7o
11-02-2005, 03:23 PM
O.o.o.o. I was to see the leaking oil.... :roflmao:
BTW soda we have seen you once...come out b/c we want to watch you do the flutterbug when we get to the top of High Point... :boogie:

what is the flutter bug? :confused: :boogie: :confused: :wtf:

where is high point again i think itsa actually close by myhous ein PA..
we can actually fo to pa and do the similar run as the lobster run hit up some roads ther .. and the nohelmet law... mmm yummie

PitsVtec
11-02-2005, 03:37 PM
what is the flutter bug? :confused: :boogie: :confused: :wtf:

You will find your answers in here....Bug Dance (MathStart 1) (Paperback)
by Stuart J. Murphy, Christopher Santoro

RonJ83
11-02-2005, 04:05 PM
im in if its on a sunday, sat i got to work.

Rev
11-02-2005, 08:37 PM
bump for a chump

CBRBob
11-02-2005, 10:01 PM
Sunday.......

CoolerBig
11-03-2005, 03:37 AM
I'm in for Sunday or Saturday. Whatever you guys decide. But I need directions! I don't know Jersey that well. :wave2:

Rev
11-03-2005, 10:44 AM
ok sunday looks yummier then saturday

MrQuickR1
11-03-2005, 10:45 AM
Perhaps I'll see you guys along the way....I plan to go out Sunday for the last time this year.

PitsVtec
11-03-2005, 10:55 AM
I'm in for Sunday or Saturday. Whatever you guys decide. But I need directions! I don't know Jersey that well. :wave2:

We try to meet at a central meeting spot, usually Hooters in Union. What are you familiar with...which way do you come on the GSP?

CoolerBig
11-03-2005, 11:12 AM
We try to meet at a central meeting spot, usually Hooters in Union. What are you familiar with...which way do you come on the GSP?

I can jump on NJTPK(ext 8A) and then GSP(ext 11 from NJTPK). How can I get to Hooters from GSP?

BTW I just looked at www.weather.com and it says "Scattered T-storms" for Sunday...

PitsVtec
11-03-2005, 11:32 AM
I can jump on NJTPK(ext 8A) and then GSP(ext 11 from NJTPK). How can I get to Hooters from GSP?

BTW I just looked at www.weather.com and it says "Scattered T-storms" for Sunday...

GSP South to exit 140A, which is Route 22. you will merge 1 lane to the left and continue on 22. when you start to see store in the middle of the highway make sure your in the left lane. When PC Richard's (shaped like a ship) pops up, there's a u-turn and driveways for Hooters. You really can't miss it.

CoolerBig
11-03-2005, 11:45 AM
GSP South to exit 140A, which is Route 22. you will merge 1 lane to the left and continue on 22. when you start to see store in the middle of the highway make sure your in the left lane. When PC Richard's (shaped like a ship) pops up, there's a u-turn and driveways for Hooters. You really can't miss it.

I believe I am going to take GSP north, because I am coiming from south. I guess it is the same exit number...
Thank you for directions. Do you know what time?

Rev
11-03-2005, 11:47 AM
yes it does..saturday riding will be better....sunday looks bad..but i'm down to do both..

PitsVtec
11-03-2005, 11:53 AM
I believe I am going to take GSP north, because I am coiming from south. I guess it is the same exit number...
Thank you for directions. Do you know what time?

It is 140 going North, but you will need to merge all the way to the left and take the first u-turn - then same directions from there.

REV WHAT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

soda7o
11-03-2005, 11:58 AM
make up your damnminds.. if it ssat i can come out after 1:30

toky
11-03-2005, 12:20 PM
If I am the leader, I'm going to shoot for Saturday and Sunday! Rev you are my ho!!, don't forget that. I'll give you your spanking later... :bunny:

So far Saturday seems to be a nicer day than Sunday. If we are going to High Point, Hawks Nest, or Bear Mtn area; I'd make a meet spot closer to those places. Of course you guys who live down south, can meet up by Hooters in Union, NJ.

Those of us that do not want to ride ass backwards south, and then shoot up north to Upstate NY.

IF going to High Point, Hawks Nest area, then meeting spot would be on 23 North, by the Yamaha/Kawasaki Motorcycle dealership next to McDs.

IF Bear Mtn, possibly Barnse N Noble in Clifton, NJ on Rt 3 East?

If PA, SODA needs to co-ordinate a meet spot, but probably will meet at Hooters at Union, NJ.

CoolerBig
11-03-2005, 12:27 PM
If I am the leader, I'm going to shoot for Saturday and Sunday! Rev you are my ho!!, don't forget that. I'll give you your spanking later... :bunny:

So far Saturday seems to be a nicer day than Sunday. If we are going to High Point, Hawks Nest, or Bear Mtn area; I'd make a meet spot closer to those places. Of course you guys who live down south, can meet up by Hooters in Union, NJ.

Those of us that do not want to ride ass backwards south, and then shoot up north to Upstate NY.

IF going to High Point, Hawks Nest area, then meeting spot would be on 23 North, by the Yamaha/Kawasaki Motorcycle dealership next to McDs.

IF Bear Mtn, possibly Barnse N Noble in Clifton, NJ on Rt 3 East?

If PA, SODA needs to co-ordinate a meet spot, but probably will meet at Hooters at Union, NJ.

damn! Now I am totally confused. Is it Sat or Sun? Is it Hooters or Yamaha/Kawasaki dealership next to McD? And BTW which way are we going from there? Still have three options, as I can see... :confused:

Rev
11-03-2005, 12:33 PM
damn! Now I am totally confused. Is it Sat or Sun? Is it Hooters or Yamaha/Kawasaki dealership next to McD? And BTW which way are we going from there? Still have three options, as I can see... :confused:

Teh ride is on saturday. We have a good group going...some sbd is comming along...I would like to do a little bear but toky knows the roads in highpoint really well..maybe we can do both..lol...cool, the meet spot will be finalized by tonight...are u comming by yourself?

PitsVtec
11-03-2005, 12:33 PM

Joel you will lead and Rev will never be your bitch b/c he's my biscuiteer! LOL!! :LOL:

toky
11-03-2005, 12:40 PM
Joel you will lead and Rev will never be your bitch b/c he's my biscuiteer! LOL!! :LOL:

I didn't say he was my Bitch. He's my free Ho.

toky
11-03-2005, 12:42 PM

Saturday definite, Sunday maybe. If possible, 2 days of riding!

The meet spots that I suggested is for the people who live around North Jersey. So possibly making 2 meet spots. One for the North Jersey riders, and another for the Central Jersey foos.

CoolerBig
11-03-2005, 12:47 PM
Teh ride is on saturday. We have a good group going...some sbd is comming along...I would like to do a little bear but toky knows the roads in highpoint really well..maybe we can do both..lol...cool, the meet spot will be finalized by tonight...are u comming by yourself?

I guess so... I couldn't find anyone around this area to ride with...

CoolerBig
11-03-2005, 12:50 PM
Saturday definite, Sunday maybe. If possible, 2 days of riding!

The meet spots that I suggested is for the people who live around North Jersey. So possibly making 2 meet spots. One for the North Jersey riders, and another for the Central Jersey foos.

That sounds good. Which will be the Central Jersey spot? Hooters?

RonJ83
11-03-2005, 01:27 PM
in.....soda, let me know if you want to meetup before we head out.

Rydin_Da_Punani
11-03-2005, 02:11 PM
I'm in... my .02: Since we're going up north why not meet close to the GWB? If we ride up to Hawk's nest or Bear Mountian we can take 9w.

Kennedy
11-03-2005, 02:50 PM
Its going to rain sunday....

RonJ83
11-03-2005, 02:54 PM
guess im takin sat off then

PitsVtec
11-03-2005, 03:02 PM
guess im takin sat off then

I guess so bubblehead!!! :eek:

Rev
11-03-2005, 03:14 PM
Its going to rain sunday....

hey come with us..you practice your new instructor skillz on me... =0

MrQuickR1
11-03-2005, 03:20 PM
If he goes I'll go too on Saturday but I must be back by like 3ish.
Chris let me know what you doing punk

RonJ83
11-03-2005, 03:24 PM
I guess so bubblehead!!! :eek:

whats with all this tension between the 2 of us? i dont even say nothing and yet you just coming at me all the time....im very hurt! :cries:

Rydin_Da_Punani
11-03-2005, 03:27 PM
whats with all this tension between the 2 of us? i dont even say nothing and yet you just coming at me all the time....im very hurt! :cries:

she only acts tough on the internet lol

RonJ83
11-03-2005, 03:29 PM

no she swings at me when we go riding too. ive got witnesses. :roflmao:

PitsVtec
11-03-2005, 03:33 PM

Bwhahaha...we'll see about that....don't feel bad Ron, I've hit Mr. Poopoo rider a few times too.... :lmao:

Rev
11-03-2005, 03:33 PM
no she swings at me when we go riding too. ive got witnesses. :roflmao:

awe...hey biscuit be nice to ron...he's not your pick on toy....

ok guys it's on for saturday...chrissy wissy..are u going or what....billy is calling u out..

RonJ83
11-03-2005, 05:24 PM
do we have a confirmation list? like how many people are definitely going?

CBRBob
11-03-2005, 05:46 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

It's a 30% chance of LATE PM precip. Ride Sun. too!

Rev
11-03-2005, 05:53 PM

Saturday Day Forcast

Partly Cloudy High
72°F

Precip
0%

Wind: SSW 7 mph
Max. Humidity: 60%
UV Index: 3 Moderate

Sunrise: 6:32 AM ET
Avg. High: 58°F
Record High: 78°F (1994)

Partly Cloudy Overnight Low
49°F

Precip
20%

Wind: ENE 1 mph
Max. Humidity: 84%

Sunset: 4:49 PM ET
Avg. Low: 36°F
Record Low: 23°F (1983)

RonJ83
11-03-2005, 05:54 PM

ill do both LOL

toky
11-03-2005, 06:24 PM
If billy and Chris come I'm sure billy will show us some nice back roads. People will be riding at thier own pace some really slow and other's fast....do what u can....meet at wayne hooters at 9:00-9:30 kick stands up 9:45-10:00 pending... .

If Billy goes, he can lead... He knows the roads like the back of his hand... or should I say palm? :jerkit:

Why did you choose Wayne Hooters??? I suggest you change it...

CBRBob
11-03-2005, 09:16 PM
Saturday Day Forcast
Partly Cloudy High
72°F
Precip
0%
Wind: SSW 7 mph
Max. Humidity: 60%
UV Index: 3 Moderate
Sunrise: 6:32 AM ET
Avg. High: 58°F
Record High: 78°F (1994)
Partly Cloudy Overnight Low
49°F
Precip
20%
Wind: ENE 1 mph
Max. Humidity: 84%
Sunset: 4:49 PM ET
Avg. Low: 36°F
Record Low: 23°F (1983)

OK, whats that have to do with Sunday? :confused: :wave2:

Kennedy
11-03-2005, 09:31 PM
Im definatly in if sunday goes down...saturday I may be working.....

MrQuickR1
11-03-2005, 09:50 PM
If Billy goes, he can lead... He knows the roads like the back of his hand... or should I say palm? :jerkit:

Why did you choose Wayne Hooters??? I suggest you change it...
:wow: lol!!
I doubt that's a good idea Joel, my understanding is some of the group doesn't like to go fast or twisty type roads. I don't really want the responsibility on my shoulders. If I go, you lead I'll help coordinate if need be....Wayne Hooters is not ideal, I agree with ya Joel

Rev
11-03-2005, 09:50 PM
OK, whats that have to do with Sunday? :confused: :wave2:

oh cuz u said 20% on saturday...

it's nicer on saturday which is why were riding on that day..and sunday we'll play by ear..

MrQuickR1
11-03-2005, 10:04 PM

it's nicer on saturday which is why were riding on that day..and sunday we'll play by ear..
Yes Saturday will be nicer weather....keep in mind from my experience. Saturdays are brutal with idiot drivers, traffic on the backroads, and cops.
Sundays is much better

Rev
11-03-2005, 10:07 PM
Yes Saturday will be nicer weather....keep in mind from my experience. Saturdays are brutal with idiot drivers, traffic on the backroads, and cops.
Sundays is much better

shit u said the C word...well..i dunno..you gonna come out?

CoolerBig
11-03-2005, 10:08 PM
Ok Saturday we will be heading out to nest - point. No one really knows bear mountain roads so we'll stick with what we know. Joel will lead us on some of his nice founded roads. If billy and Chris come I'm sure billy will show us some nice back roads. People will be riding at thier own pace some really slow and other's fast....do what u can....meet at wayne hooters at 9:00-9:30 kick stands up 9:45-10:00 pending... Please post defentily in and pm me your number if crystal or me doesn't have it. We don't wanna sit there wondering if people are gonna show up or not...I know were always late but we will def be there on time..

List:

Rev
Pitsvtec
Toky
Throttle
Bluedragon(maybe)
ron2myrainbow
rydinthecock
cooler
maybe 2 of joe's friends
maybe 1 of joel's friends

Kennedy (maybe)
billy (maybe)
Soda (maybe)

I'm waiting for some 600RR.net members to contact me...

I am definitely in for Sat.

toky
11-04-2005, 12:45 AM
Sundays is much better

Hmmm... I always thought Sunday was worse... "Sunday drivers"

High_Revs_17
11-04-2005, 01:37 AM
Billy hates group rides if he's not leading...he'll just hang out in the back for about an hour and then POOF! he's gone! Then you'll find him waiting at the next rally point which he's been at for about two hours saying "What the hell took you so long?" :lol:

CBRBob
11-04-2005, 08:39 AM

Nope, Sunday :wave2:

opinion914
11-04-2005, 09:30 AM
HMMM, I gotsta keep my eyes on this post to see which day the ride is, cause im in like flynn for the northern sections

Kevin

Rev
11-04-2005, 09:35 AM
HMMM, I gotsta keep my eyes on this post to see which day the ride is, cause im in like flynn for the northern sections

Kevin

ride is for saturday..defenitly...but some of us will be ruding on sunday too..weather permitting

opinion914
11-04-2005, 10:34 AM
cool, Toky mentioned meeting at the yamaha/kawi dealership on 23, but i cant picture it....is it the one in sussex, or further south?

Cakes206
11-04-2005, 11:05 AM
cool, Toky mentioned meeting at the yamaha/kawi dealership on 23, but i cant picture it....is it the one in sussex, or further south?

Its right by Pompton Honda/Suzuki...at the intersection of 23 and Jackson.

PitsVtec
11-04-2005, 11:09 AM
Is anyone planning to meet up at Hooters and ride with us to the meet spot? Remember we're meeting up at 9/9:30 and kick stands will be up at 9:45/10.

We need to get this situated before tomorrow. I don't want to go to Hooters if no one needs to meet there. Everyone whose having a pre-meet needs to get this out of the way.

The only place we'd be going prior to the spot is Hooters. Does anyone needs us to meet them there?

opinion914
11-04-2005, 11:14 AM
im out, you guys are too fast for me. Actually im trying to comeup w/ a good excuse...ill post up when one hits me. But if sunday is open, that sounds more doable.

MrQuickR1
11-04-2005, 11:30 AM
Hmmm... I always thought Sunday was worse... "Sunday drivers"
Sunday is worse on highways going past shopping malls and city rides...up in the sticks it isn't nearly as bad. You need toget out more on Sundays.

Ron, Have I ever done that to you?
NEVER!
Cause you always stuck right behind me at all times :wow:
As we will do once again next season

PitsVtec
11-04-2005, 11:38 AM
im out, you guys are too fast for me. Actually im trying to comeup w/ a good excuse...ill post up when one hits me. But if sunday is open, that sounds more doable.

Why are you out........I'm not as fast as them......we will be going at our own pace...I tend to hang back and then blow by Rev b/c I can (but only he knows that).......hmmm....hahahahaha

Rydin_Da_Punani
11-04-2005, 12:00 PM
I'll see you girls at the Yamaha dealer at 9:30

opinion914
11-04-2005, 12:21 PM
Why are you out........I'm not as fast as them......we will be going at our own pace...I tend to hang back and then blow by Rev b/c I can (but only he knows that).......hmmm....hahahahaha

to be honest, i lost my health insurance for the month of november while switching companies and id rather take it easy in the meantime, ps, i hear you w/ the Julia pic in your sig thingie, shes just gotta clean up her language, but i wouldnt kick her outta bed for leaving crumbs.

CoolerBig
11-04-2005, 12:37 PM
I am lost...Hooters? No Hooters? What is the meet spot??

PitsVtec
11-04-2005, 12:39 PM
to be honest, i lost my health insurance for the month of november while switching companies and id rather take it easy in the meantime, ps, i hear you w/ the Julia pic in your sig thingie, shes just gotta clean up her language, but i wouldnt kick her outta bed for leaving crumbs.

It won't be crazy so you should come. What do you mean by the Julia thing...etc.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHO I'VE GOT TO MEET OR ELSE I'M NOT GOING TO HOOTERS IN UNION!!!!!!!

Rydin_Da_Punani
11-04-2005, 12:57 PM
http://www.yamaha-motor.com/star/dealers/locator_display.aspx?&LOC=40.9699266796485%3a-74.2860185074616&CT=40.9699266796485%3a-74.2860185074616%3a1.1%3a1.1&IC=40.9699266796485%3a-74.2860185074616%3ayflag3%3aYAMAHA+SPORT+CENTER&DNO=BJAIBAAAB&GAD1=YAMAHA+SPORT+CENTER&GAD2=566+RT.+23+NORTH&GAD3=POMPTON+PLAINS%2c+NJ+07444&GCITY=POMPTON+PLAINS&GSTATE=NJ&GZIP=07444&GAD4=USA&Phone=973-831-1930&DSN=MapPoint.NA&rc7=Y&rc8=Y&rc9=Y&rc10=N&rc11=N&rc12=N&rc13=N&rc14=N&rc15=N&rc16=N&rc17=N&rc18=N&rc19=N&rc20=N&fiveStar=N&IC_O=40.8582291810567%3a-74.278402846537%3a32%3a07006&IC_D=40.9699266796485%3a-74.2860185074616%3ayflag3%3aYAMAHA+SPORT+CENTER&GAD2_O=&GAD3_O=07006&GCITY_O=&GSTATE_O=&GZIP_O=&GAD4_O=&GAD1_D=YAMAHA+SPORT+CENTER&GAD2_D=566+RT.+23+NORTH&GAD3_D=POMPTON+PLAINS%2c+NJ+07444&GCITY_D=POMPTON+PLAINS&GSTATE_D=NJ&GZIP_D=07444&GAD4_D=USA&ls=star

here's where the dealer is

CoolerBig
11-04-2005, 01:05 PM
ok, I am out... I don't know where the meeting spot and seems to me, nobody does...

PitsVtec
11-04-2005, 01:09 PM
ok, I am out... I don't know where the meeting spot and seems to me, nobody does...

Just come you fool....the meeting spot is the Yamaha dealership - the link above. My group might be meeting up with people at the Union Hooters to ride together to the Yami dealership. That must be where your confusion lies. We are going to have to meet them up early, so if no one tells me that you need us to meet you at the Union Hooters, then my group will be going straight to the Yami place.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

soda7o
11-04-2005, 01:14 PM
OK Ass HATS!!1
what the fuck is going on in simple english can some one tell me ?
where are you meeting where are yougoing an yoru rout.. i can probablymeet you somewhere along the way if anythign.. i willnot be meeting youfoosl by THE GW bridge i fi am right by the poconos..but i think hawks nest is not that far form me.

RonJ83
11-04-2005, 01:21 PM
crystal ill meet you guys at hooters union. i dont know where the yammi dealership is so ill ride with you guys to that spot. call me later on to confirm everything.

Ron

RonJ83
11-04-2005, 01:22 PM
OK Ass HATS!!1
what the fuck is going on in simple english can some one tell me ?
where are you meeting where are yougoing an yoru rout.. i can probablymeet you somewhere along the way if anythign.. i willnot be meeting youfoosl by THE GW bridge i fi am right by the poconos..but i think hawks nest is not that far form me.

from what i understand so far, there will be a group meeting at both Hooters in Union and Yammi dealer in pompton. hooters union will meet up early and then ride over to yammi dealer. from there we will go where joel leads. am i right?

soda7o
11-04-2005, 01:28 PM
from what i understand so far, there will be a group meeting at both Hooters in Union and Yammi dealer in pompton. hooters union will meet up early and then ride over to yammi dealer. from there we will go where joel leads. am i right?

i dont liek this mysteriouse crap..

High_Revs_17
11-04-2005, 01:29 PM
You guys are about 2 seconds away from being deemed the new CFC or CLUSTER-FUCK-CREW! :lol:

High_Revs_17
11-04-2005, 01:32 PM
Ron, Have I ever done that to you? NEVER! Cause you always stuck right behind me at all times :wow: As we will do once again next season

I still have no idea how I was able to stay in your mirror with you rockin' that pizza pie sprocket. ;)

RonJ83
11-04-2005, 01:34 PM
You guys are about 2 seconds away from being deemed the new CFC or CLUSTER-FUCK-CREW! :lol:

thats running through my head right now.

soda7o
11-04-2005, 01:50 PM

back in line BEACH!

CoolerBig
11-04-2005, 03:11 PM
i dont liek this mysteriouse crap..
Soda, R U coming from PA or Brooklyn?

soda7o
11-04-2005, 03:15 PM
mostlikely from PA... butit depends where youpeople will be.. i am rnot to far from shawnee mountian.. so if youwill beheading anywhere my way i will meet up butihaev to be back at 1pmto get my car inspection done..

CoolerBig
11-04-2005, 03:28 PM
Anybody coming from South?!

Rev
11-04-2005, 03:37 PM
OMG..what the fuck happend to this thread..LMFAO...please view my first post and follow the directions on there...and don't listen to anyone else..i'm gonna update this clusterfuck post

MrQuickR1
11-04-2005, 03:58 PM
I hope you guys ride better than you organize! This is rediculous. In the future set the meet place, the time, and have a leader...no if ands or buts.

I went out for a few and some of my backroads have been paved. ahhhh!!

Ron leave my personal pan pizza alone :lol:

High_Revs_17
11-04-2005, 04:02 PM
I went out for a few and some of my backroads have been paved. ahhhh!!

I hear ya...that beats tar snakes any day. :nod2:

soda7o
11-04-2005, 04:11 PM
Can some one give road thatrun ner or to highpont or on high poitn so i canfind this damn place

High_Revs_17
11-04-2005, 04:15 PM
"WHO'S ON FIRST?"

"WHO"

"THE GUY ON FIRST BASE?!"

"WHO"

"THE FIRST BASEMAN??!!"...

Rev
11-04-2005, 04:28 PM
I hope you guys ride better than you organize! This is rediculous. In the future set the meet place, the time, and have a leader...no if ands or buts.

I thought that's what I did then everyone's talking about meet here meet there...so now i had to fix my meet points again...wtf people....final meet pionts are post on the first page, first post

Soda here's your information

High Point State Park
1480 State Route 23
Sussex, NJ 07461
(973) 875-4800

Hope you show up..

SilverDragon
11-04-2005, 04:39 PM
Good Grief! I had to get to page 6 just to say that I can't make it! I'll be riding to Delaware tonight, and won't be back until late Saturday night to head out on Sunday to http://www.zoomzoomlive.com in the early afternoon.

Enjoy, and be safe!

PitsVtec
11-04-2005, 04:42 PM
We have never had a post this stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!

Rev not only do you make a mess of my apt, but you do it online as well.....LOL....I love you though....(Billy - Rev is my biscuiteer!) :boogie: :P

So I'm clear Ron, and maybe some other of Poopoonanis' people are meeting us at Hooters around 8:30 - then we are all riding over to Yami.

High_Revs_17
11-04-2005, 04:46 PM
DON'T BE LATE THIS TIME PEEPS! :ohmygod:

Rev
11-04-2005, 04:52 PM
DON'T BE LATE THIS TIME PEEPS! :ohmygod:

hey you can ride bitch if your wanna come...me and you can drag our knees together...

Kennedy
11-04-2005, 04:54 PM
I have to work till 11:30 tomorrow....any idea where you will be stopping...maybe I can meet.

soda7o
11-04-2005, 04:55 PM
I thought that's what I did then everyone's talking about meet here meet there...so now i had to fix my meet points again...wtf people....final meet pionts are post on the first page, first post

Soda here's your information

High Point State Park
1480 State Route 23
Sussex, NJ 07461
(973) 875-4800

Hope you show up..

whattime will you be there

illbe comming form here if anythign

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=from%3A+145+High+Ridge+Rd,+Dingmans+Ferry,+ PA+18328++to%3A+1398+RT-23,+Sussex,+NJ+07461&spn=0.174250,0.303326&f=d&hl=en

Rydin_Da_Punani
11-04-2005, 05:02 PM
I'll see you girls tomorrow at the Yami dealer.. 9:30.. Rev call me if anything changes.. I'm bringing my camera and my friend is bringing his cheap-o movie camara.. hopefully we can take some vids of the bikes in action... whoop whoop

Kennedy
11-04-2005, 05:02 PM
Thought it was 8:30....lol

soda7o
11-04-2005, 05:05 PM
REv my numero celly 917 916-5055 ( btw your girl shoudl have it :wink: ) :lol:
PA 570 504-7701 wake my ass up on either oone tomorow morning or clal my cel to talk to me today

MrQuickR1
11-04-2005, 05:18 PM

It happens....next time just say where when who and how. If people can't make it then oh well. If you have to go place to place to meet people then not only does it get frustrating but it wastes alot of time. That is part of the reason I don't like group rides cause its more aggravating than fun.
I may see you guy tomorrow, I haven't decided 100% yet. So we are meeting at Pizza Hut at 8:15 right?

:lmao:

PitsVtec
11-04-2005, 05:32 PM
Thought it was 8:30....lol

READ KENNEDY - MEETING AT YAMI AT 9:30 - THE PEOPLE WHO ARE RIDING WITH US TO THERE ARE TO MEET US AT HOOTERS IN UNION AT 8:30.... :banghead:

soda7o
11-04-2005, 05:38 PM
It happens....next time just say where when who and how. If people can't make it then oh well. If you have to go place to place to meet people then not only does it get frustrating but it wastes alot of time. That is part of the reason I don't like group rides cause its more aggravating than fun.
I may see you guy tomorrow, I haven't decided 100% yet. So we are meeting t Pizza Hut at 8:15 right?

chuckie cheese beach 5am...!

billy come out i havent rod weithyou in a minute

Lurker
11-04-2005, 05:49 PM
The Lurker is IN! See you guys at 8:15 @ Hooters

RonJ83
11-04-2005, 05:59 PM
this is gonna be interesting

Kennedy
11-04-2005, 06:42 PM
READ KENNEDY - MEETING AT YAMI AT 9:30 - THE PEOPLE WHO ARE RIDING WITH US TO THERE ARE TO MEET US AT HOOTERS IN UNION AT 8:30.... :banghead:

:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :nod2:

for all you cluster fucks here is the directions on what to do. Our first meet spot will be on RT 22 UNION hooters (exit 139 of GSP) we will be there at 8:15 kick stands up at 8:30. We will then take the GSP north to the other offical meet spot at yamaha dealership. From there we ride. SIMPLE....please stop posting different shit. PM me your numbers and i'll call you in a few hours.

Don't see anything about 9:30 :banghead:

Either way, Kennedy = out.
Don't wanna scare anyone away when I show up :)

Rev
11-04-2005, 07:23 PM
I may see you guy tomorrow, I haven't decided 100% yet. So we are meeting at Pizza Hut at 8:15 right?

don't start that shit..people will go balistic...lmfao

High_Revs_17
11-04-2005, 07:37 PM
hey you can ride bitch if your wanna come...me and you can drag our knees together...

I have a sidecar that fits perfectly on your bike. ;)

High_Revs_17
11-04-2005, 07:40 PM
Did someone say pizza? Need extra peperoni? Just stick a tube of it in Mr. Bill's sprocket, it'll slice it nice-n-thin around 14,000 rpms. ;)

MrQuickR1
11-04-2005, 08:44 PM
billy come out i havent rod weithyou in a minute
I'm actually planning on it. You know where Mothes is in Wayne....just keep going up 23 North about 5 more minutes and you will see a Honda dealer on your right....keep going til you pass the light an it's an imediate right into the parking lot...D&D, Kawi, swimming pool place, a liquor store....in the lot.
OK so maybe I'll see ya there at 6:30am

Kennedy needs to move in with Dave and Nick, I think he is feeling neglected :lol: Then they can host a ride and start their own motorcycle club....."The Pink Bunnies" :roflmao:

njf4i
11-04-2005, 08:53 PM
I'm actually planning on it. You know where Mothes is in Wayne....just keep going up 23 North about 5 more minutes and you will see a Honda dealer on your right....keep going til you pass the light an it's an imediate right into the parking lot...D&D, Kawi, swimming pool place, a liquor store....in the lot.
OK so maybe I'll see ya there at 6:30am

Kennedy needs to move in with Dave and Nick, I think he is feeling neglected :lol: Then they can host a ride and start their own motorcycle club....."The Pink Bunnies" :roflmao:
Hey now. Easy there fella. I wasn't gonna get myself in this cluster of a REV thing.

Actually im gonna be out, but it won't be until later in the day. If I wasn't out killing pheasants with my gun and my dogs i would be in.

Maybe you'll come down and visit the "pink bunny apartment" when we have the house warming.

Ya bastid. :cries:

Kennedy
11-04-2005, 09:24 PM
Oh so neglected....britches

MrQuickR1
11-04-2005, 10:03 PM
LMFAO! I love how this thread got hijacked :roflmao:
Sure Nick I'll come by, but leave the pink fluffy thinks out of plain view :lol: And these lol guys are goofy looking :lol: :LOL: LOL

njf4i
11-04-2005, 10:15 PM
LMFAO! I love how this thread got hijacked :roflmao:
Sure Nick I'll come by, but leave the pink fluffy thinks out of plain view :lol: And these lol guys are goofy looking :lol: :LOL: LOL
My loofa is not pink. It is a nice baby blue. :lol:

Get it right you old wash cloth using man. :lmao:

Rev
11-04-2005, 11:02 PM
My loofa is not pink. It is a nice baby blue. :lol:

Get it right you old wash cloth using man. :lmao:

lmfao...loofa...do you wash your balls and your crusty ass with that poor thing....

Oh billy no worries...i'm the king of thread hijacking...And good luck getting soda out there at 6:30 AM...he'll probably be on his 4th bisexual dream by then :::OH nick noww ash mye bung hole wath teh loofa::: :lol: :lol: :lol:

toky
11-05-2005, 01:40 AM

LMFAO!!! :lol: :LOL: :roflmao:

MrQuickR1
11-05-2005, 07:38 AM
Well I just got back from the meet spot, and nobody was there.....
Didn't you guys say 6am meet time?

JasonB
11-05-2005, 08:18 AM
I was there Billy, i i didn't see you.

I guess i will just have to meet you guys at hooters on 22

Rev
11-05-2005, 08:59 AM
last post before i leave..see you guys...goign to union 22 hooters now leave there at 8:30 to head to yami dealer...

MrQuickR1
11-05-2005, 09:05 AM
I'm confused, isn't everybody meeting at Sussex Yamaha on 23?
I'll be there around 11, wait for me if I'm late

Kennedy
11-05-2005, 09:14 AM
11? Wtf happened to this ride lol.

DJ
11-05-2005, 11:51 AM
Damn...i pull into Yamaha/
Kawi sport center to go to work on a fresh saturday morning......

....and all i see is Bikes McGee!!!!

Yes....i was jealous.

Yes...none of you fuckers even said hi...except for Billy.

Fuck YALL!!! :jerkit:

;) just kiddin...glad to see you all got some riding time in.

next time you can say hi though :roflmao:

MrQuickR1
11-05-2005, 03:47 PM

Yes....i was jealous.

It was good to see ya today. :wave2:

njf4i
11-05-2005, 05:03 PM
I killed 2 pheasants today. It was a good day. :evil2:

CBRBob
11-05-2005, 07:50 PM
Damn, I was backing a bike into the corners for about 1/2 hr today, sliding all over! Got some good riding in myself! Couple of stoppies.......
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-10/1087910/GNSTOPIE.JPG

CoolerBig
11-05-2005, 08:11 PM

Yes....i was jealous.

Why didn't you say "Hi" to everyone? :)

Kennedy
11-05-2005, 09:44 PM
Damn, I was backing a bike into the corners for about 1/2 hr today, sliding all over! Got some good riding in myself! Couple of stoppies.......
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-10/1087910/GNSTOPIE.JPG

SQUID :roflmao:

Cakes206
11-06-2005, 01:45 AM
Great seein such a big group this morning...sorry I scared ya Jake :lol: good to see a couple old faces...literally(Jase 'n Billy ya old fawckers :lol: ) and good to meet a few of ya, wish I could of met everyone being you all were getting ready to head out...next time...and I should of used the truck to block traffic for everyone...wasn't thinking DOH! :ohmygod:

Qetesh
11-06-2005, 01:48 AM
Great seein such a big group this morning...sorry a scared ya Jake :lol: good to meet a few of ya, wish I could of met everyone being you all were getting ready to head out...next time...and like a one head I should of used the truck to block traffic for everyone, DOH! :ohmygod:

+1

Was definatly great to see everyone come together on such a beautiful day to ride! Was also great to meet all the new faces and finally, meet PitsVtec ;)

Cakes - What's a "one" head??? :lol:

Hopefully we will all being seeing each other again soon!

High_Revs_17
11-06-2005, 02:31 AM
I should of used the truck to block traffic for everyone...wasn't thinking DOH! :ohmygod:

Dude...your street skills suck on ice. lol

Cakes206
11-06-2005, 02:54 AM
suck on ice.

Um, ok :confused:

High_Revs_17
11-06-2005, 03:01 AM
Um, ok :confused:

:bunny:...just busting ya......now rewind that one part you just missed. ;)

Rydin_Da_Punani
11-06-2005, 11:07 PM
Anyone smell the shit that came outta that ladies ass when I pulled into the lot and redlined the bike? tee hee... hope she spilt coffee on her cooch.

PitsVtec
11-06-2005, 11:45 PM
I'm leaving this as an update. Mark is still not out of the hospital and I was not able to stay there with him another night. Hopefully, he will be home tomorrow. He is in a great deal of pain and can remember some things, but not what happened. From what he was like when he first went in, he has had great improvement. We are not sure as to why he went down, but have our speculations. What I think is that coming on the downhill right turn, the bike must have fish-tailed to the right, causing the bike to go down on the left and causing Mark to lowside to the left. Mark suffered a badly dislocated wrist, a bloodless scrap, and had short term memory loss from the concussion. The damage to the bike is cosmetic maybe $2k, if that. When Mark & Ron were in that turn, they were the only 2 (from what I understood from Ron) in that turn, and a group was maybe 2-3 minutes behind them. Mark and Ron were at least a minute apart and when Ron came around the corner, Mark was already down. Which may have spooked him a bit and caused him to go down too. As for the other bikes that tipped over - that's all that was - they fell over like dominos. I've been hearing quite a few rumors and just want to clear them up. Mark was not passing cars on a turn - he wouldn't do that. He did go to the ER, then to the operating room and to his recovery room - NOT THE ICU and he's in stable condition - NOT CRITICAL! I don't know where all this shit came from, but Mark is not an asshole rider. Maybe he pushed himself a little, but he's great on that bike and wouldn't do what I heard from some people. A rider down is not an open opportunity to speak bullshit - get it from the person who would know - not word of mouth from people who didn't even show up to the ride. Shit just happens sometimes and I pray that the love of my life has a speedy recovery and follows his heart on what he wants to do about riding. For those who care, thanks for the wishes thus far. He has heard the news and I'm sure will be giving his part on this too. Thanks guys.

Here are some pictures:

PitsVtec
11-06-2005, 11:48 PM
Anyone smell the shit that came outta that ladies ass when I pulled into the lot and redlined the bike? tee hee... hope she spilt coffee on her cooch.

That was a classic!!! :lmao:

RonJ83
11-06-2005, 11:56 PM

YOU ARE THE FUCKING MAN! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Lurker
11-07-2005, 09:49 AM
Get well fast Mark!

It was a great ride up until the crashes. Thanks to all the other riders and motorist who stopped to help. We probably had over 35 people helping at one point in time.

Crystal, if you guys need anything all you have to do is ask.

Taz
11-07-2005, 09:55 AM
Mark get better soon!

CBRBob
11-07-2005, 10:31 AM
Hope you all are ok tht crashed.
Kinda glad I missed the ride now.

JasonB
11-07-2005, 10:45 AM
Great seein such a big group this morning...sorry I scared ya Jake :lol: good to see a couple old faces...literally(Jase 'n Billy ya old fawckers :lol: ) and good to meet a few of ya, wish I could of met everyone being you all were getting ready to head out...next time...and I should of used the truck to block traffic for everyone...wasn't thinking DOH! :ohmygod:
It was great to see you and Jen too. And i'm not old!!!

Get well soon Mark!!!

PitsVtec
11-07-2005, 10:59 AM
Thanks all....I'm hoping to get him out of the hospital today.

Kennedy
11-07-2005, 11:05 AM
A rider down is not an open opportunity to speak bullshit - get it from the person who would know - not word of mouth from people who didn't even show up to the ride.

+1 I don't believe I saw one post or heard one rumor coming from anyone I know, just to let you know.

PitsVtec
11-07-2005, 11:10 AM
+1 I don't believe I saw one post or heard one rumor coming from anyone I know, just to let you know.

I got phone calls. That is where it came from.

Throttle
11-07-2005, 12:16 PM
Thanks all for your concern and those who helped and came by the hosptal. Mark's doing good and should be out today.

On a side note. Crystal is just writing to let everyone know what exactly happenned. Rumors do fly and it does get back to the people who are most affected. So, the facts are out and lets just let it go.. and focus on cheering Mark up when he gets back!!

soda7o
11-07-2005, 12:28 PM
SO it was nice meetin up withyou fools altho i did not ride with yous at all but while i was searching for you i did two laps on23 and that was good enuff for me than 150mph home on 84west... made it on time to get my truck and bike inspected.. i cussed such a confusion the didnt even look at the bike and just gave me a sticker.. :lol:

OK so what happened? is every one OK?
Sucks to hear about people crashing but glad no major injuries occured.
Why didnt you people call me I was only a half an hour away with my truck i could have loaded your bikes and gave you rides home so you didnt have to get them towed..
Pits how is mark doing? what hospital is hein? Ron how about you and what wrong with your bike?
(if anyone needs zip ties stiches on their bieks ... i am here to help :lol: )

I do have some pics and a vid of you people leaving the MCds lot but it will probably take me a mont to upload them

MrQuickR1
11-07-2005, 12:36 PM
Rumors do fly and it does get back to the people who are most affected. So, the facts are out and lets just let it go.. and focus on cheering Mark up when he gets back!!
You couldn't have said it better!
Leave the negative out and focus on the positives.
And all the little gossipers and shit starters with their one liners or indirect statements should STFU, get a life, and look in the mirror.
I'm here for ya Crystal and Mark if ya need anything.

PitsVtec
11-07-2005, 12:39 PM
Again I can't thank you all enough. I just called and his therapist said it looks like he'll be coming home.

Soda - read my initial post.

RonJ83
11-07-2005, 02:40 PM
SO it was nice meetin up withyou fools altho i did not ride with yous at all but while i was searching for you i did two laps on23 and that was good enuff for me than 150mph home on 84west... made it on time to get my truck and bike inspected.. i cussed such a confusion the didnt even look at the bike and just gave me a sticker.. :lol:

OK so what happened? is every one OK?
Sucks to hear about people crashing but glad no major injuries occured.
Why didnt you people call me I was only a half an hour away with my truck i could have loaded your bikes and gave you rides home so you didnt have to get them towed..
Pits how is mark doing? what hospital is hein? Ron how about you and what wrong with your bike?
(if anyone needs zip ties stiches on their bieks ... i am here to help :lol: )

I do have some pics and a vid of you people leaving the MCds lot but it will probably take me a mont to upload them

i was thinking about calling you but i didnt know what kind of truck you had and besides it would be really fucked up to call you just to pick my ass up :roflmao: im doing fine, just a lil bit sore but im sure that will go away soon. the bike wont start, error code 30. according to yamaha it can mean 2 things either way it has to go to the dealership cause i dont have the proper equipment to check it out myself. :ohmygod: i just want to get it started and take it home, dam i miss that bike. i dont think ill need any zip ties, if i get it working im gonna run her naked...thats right boys NAKED LAUREN! :roflmao: thanks for everyones concern, ride safe talk to you guys later.

soda7o
11-07-2005, 03:05 PM
i was thinking about calling you but i didnt know what kind of truck you had and besides it would be really fucked up to call you just to pick my ass up :roflmao: im doing fine, just a lil bit sore but im sure that will go away soon. the bike wont start, error code 30. according to yamaha it can mean 2 things either way it has to go to the dealership cause i dont have the proper equipment to check it out myself. :ohmygod: i just want to get it started and take it home, dam i miss that bike. i dont think ill need any zip ties, if i get it working im gonna run her naked...thats right boys NAKED LAUREN! :roflmao: thanks for everyones concern, ride safe talk to you guys later.
glad to hea ryou are ok
so what doe serro code 30 mean.. dont go to a deal just ask on the R6MN.com they will tell you.

RonJ83
11-07-2005, 03:11 PM
this is according to yamaha and a friend over at r6forum

There are 2 "30" codes. One is a DIAGNOSTIC CODE and one is a FAULT CODE. The sensor is under your seat, in the battery tray if I remember correctly...

The Fault code 30 is:
The motorcycle has overturned
Malfunction in the ECU
Uses Diagnostic Code 08. (Lean Angle Cut-Off Switch)

The Diagnostic Code 30 is:
Ignition Coil #1
After 1 second has elapsed from the time the engine stop
switch has been turned from OFF to ON, it actuates ignition
coil #1 for five times every second and illuminates the
engine trouble warning light.
* Connect an ignition checker.
* If the engine stop switch is ON, turn it OFF once, and then
turn it back ON.

soda7o
11-07-2005, 03:28 PM
i think its more like the 1st problem..

MarcF4i
11-07-2005, 04:05 PM
You're right things do just happen sometimes even to the best riders.(I'm new to this forum so forgive me for the late post on this matter). The main thing is that the guy is getting better. As a Marc myself, I hope your Mark a speedy recovery.

I'm leaving this as an update. Mark is still not out of the hospital and I was not able to stay there with him another night. Hopefully, he will be home tomorrow. He is in a great deal of pain and can remember some things, but not what happened. From what he was like when he first went in, he has had great improvement. We are not sure as to why he went down, but have our speculations. ....I've been hearing quite a few rumors and just want to clear them up. Mark was not passing cars on a turn - he wouldn't do that. He did go to the ER, then to the operating room and to his recovery room - NOT THE ICU and he's in stable condition - NOT CRITICAL! I don't know where all this shit came from, but Mark is not an asshole rider. Maybe he pushed himself a little, but he's great on that bike and wouldn't do what I heard from some people. A rider down is not an open opportunity to speak bullshit - get it from the person who would know - not word of mouth from people who didn't even show up to the ride. Shit just happens sometimes and I pray that the love of my life has a speedy recovery and follows his heart on what he wants to do about riding. For those who care, thanks for the wishes thus far. He has heard the news and I'm sure will be giving his part on this too. Thanks guys.

Here are some pictures:

RonJ83
11-07-2005, 04:36 PM
i think its more like the 1st problem..

yea but we disconnected the battery, removed the key and reset the electrical and still no dice. :banghead:

Rydin_Da_Punani
11-07-2005, 05:02 PM
put a match in the gas tank and collect the insurance $$

MrQuickR1
11-07-2005, 05:05 PM
yea but we disconnected the battery, removed the key and reset the electrical and still no dice. :banghead:
Ron, reconnect the exhaust pipe and post up if anything happens.

Lurker
11-07-2005, 05:15 PM
The Diagnostic Code 30 is:
Ignition Coil #1
After 1 second has elapsed from the time the engine stop
switch has been turned from OFF to ON, it actuates ignition
coil #1 for five times every second and illuminates the
engine trouble warning light.
* Connect an ignition checker.
* If the engine stop switch is ON, turn it OFF once, and then
turn it back ON.

If I remember your engine trouble light was on... #1 coil might have gotten knocked loose. Im sure you were getting fuel because u could smell it from the pipe as you cranked the engine.

soda7o
11-07-2005, 05:16 PM
do what ever youhave to to avoid taking it ot a stealership.. they will probably switch the fuse andreste the PC an dcharge you 2 limbs...

RonJ83
11-07-2005, 06:44 PM
Ron, reconnect the exhaust pipe and post up if anything happens.

me and dan got the exhaust on but still no dice.

SilverDragon
11-08-2005, 01:31 AM
Sorry to hear about all the events from the weekend. Get well soon Marc. You'll be fine... you da man!

toky
11-08-2005, 01:47 AM

Lauren is cheating on you... she's sleeping with me now!! You abused her... :lmao:

RonJ83
11-08-2005, 11:49 AM
mwahahahaha, i molested yo bike while you were sleeping! hahahahahaha

Rydin_Da_Punani
11-10-2005, 07:47 PM
I don't know where to put these.. so here you go

Here are most of the pix I have.

Ron after fall
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c346/NinjaBike122s/11.jpg

Dan smoking a fag
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c346/NinjaBike122s/10.jpg

Mark's Bike (plastics)
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c346/NinjaBike122s/8.jpg

Dan being gay at the gas station (oh wait, he's always gay)
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c346/NinjaBike122s/6.jpg

Forgot his name.. sorry dude.. love the bike though
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c346/NinjaBike122s/5.jpg

The Punani
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c346/NinjaBike122s/3.jpg

PitsVtech doing a dance?
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c346/NinjaBike122s/2.jpg

Waiting for Soda
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c346/NinjaBike122s/1.jpg

soda7o
11-10-2005, 07:51 PM
I don't know where to put these.. so here you go

check out mypost in the ride media ..

PitsVtec
11-10-2005, 08:04 PM
Yeah I'm doing a dance....I'll kick ur butt dance :embarrass ...that's a stupid picture of me...LOL

Oh well....

soda7o
11-10-2005, 08:33 PM
Yeah I'm doing a dance....I'll kick ur butt dance :embarrass ...that's a stupid picture of me...LOL

Oh well....

so young so angry Dman that rap music!

Cakes206
11-10-2005, 10:30 PM
Forgot his name.. sorry dude.. love the bike though
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c346/NinjaBike122s/5.jpg

Thats my buddy Nate...cool as hell...his prilla rocks.

Ron, hard to follow whats goin on in here...start a new thread in the wrench forum...so we can figure this out...

Rydin_Da_Punani
11-10-2005, 11:43 PM
Thats my buddy Nate...cool as hell...his prilla rocks.

Ron, hard to follow whats goin on in here...start a new thread in the wrench forum...so we can figure this out...

yea that's it..

PitsVtec
11-11-2005, 12:05 AM
so young so angry Dman that rap music!

Funny you should say that b/c I agree....it's corrupting our youth with fresh white tees down to the knees....what,what yo yo....sppiicckitt....fresh yo...lol :LOL:

High_Revs_17
11-11-2005, 02:04 AM
Classic :lol:

Cakes206
11-11-2005, 02:07 AM
I don't know where to put these..

Put em up here...

http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1358

:biggthump

PitsVtec
11-11-2005, 09:54 AM
Classic :lol:

Thanks Ron...

Just so your aware, Mark is going back into surgery tomorrow. His bone in his wrist is not lining up correctly and they are going to try to fix it. This should be a same day surgery, so he should be able to come home tomorrow. Mark, I hope everything goes smoothly and that you snap out of the anesthesia quickly. We spent hours trying to wake you up last time and I don't want to do that again b/c it was scary. My prayers are with you love...

Rev
11-11-2005, 01:03 PM
:( :( :( :(

Kennedy
11-11-2005, 01:49 PM
Dude you're a fucking ripper....you'll be back on your feet in no time....and no I don't know refer AJ :Whistle:

Kennedy
11-11-2005, 01:51 PM
Funny you should say that b/c I agree....it's corrupting our youth with fresh white tees down to the knees....what,what yo yo....sppiicckitt....fresh yo...lol :LOL:

Fresh teen youth with white tees...you should hang with me more often :lol:

Rev: :( :( :( :(

Don't worry dude you're a fucking ripper...you'll be back in no time.

RonJ83
11-12-2005, 02:54 AM
good new joel and i (well mostly joel) got lauren up and running. i hope to get her back home soon, she misses her parking spot and joel touches her too much LOL

Lurker
11-12-2005, 03:12 PM
So what did u two do to get her running?

BTW Joel touches Joel too much.

RonJ83
11-12-2005, 03:30 PM

the tilt sensor was off, just set it back in place and the bike fired up.

Rev
11-12-2005, 09:33 PM
good news my bike started...but the frame is twisted...i think :crazy:

toky
11-12-2005, 09:47 PM

That's not what you said when we were at the hospital... :gay:

MrQuickR1
11-13-2005, 07:14 PM
good news my bike started...but the frame is twisted...i think :crazy:I doubt it's damaged at all Mark. Make sure you have it checked by someone you trust, not someone in a dealer telling you, to make you sell it to them dirt cheap

PitsVtec
11-13-2005, 07:22 PM
I doubt it's damaged at all Mark. Make sure you have it checked by someone you trust, not someone in a dealer telling you, to make you sell it to them dirt cheap

You can see that it is bent. I'm going to have my friend take a look at it. He won't rip Mark or else.... :twak: :beat: :rock: :slap:

High_Revs_17
11-13-2005, 07:27 PM
You can see that it is bent. I'm going to have my friend take a look at it. He won't rip Mark or else.... :twak: :beat: :rock: :slap:

I hope your friend is a certified motorcycle collision specialist. :eek:

PitsVtec
11-13-2005, 07:33 PM
I hope your friend is a certified motorcycle collision specialist. :eek:

He's only a parts manager at Honda, who buys wrecked bikes and repairs them. I guess he doesn't know too much...LOL... :)

MrQuickR1
11-14-2005, 12:45 PM
If you can see the bend, what section is bent? The rear section? The section where the frame slider is at? I gave it a quick look and did not see anything bent other than the rear set and cracked plastic. Not that I'm saying it isn't, but that had to have slammed down pretty good to twist it...These damn bikes are made of spit and gum these days :jerkit:
Good luck with it and most important, your wrist.

PitsVtec
11-14-2005, 12:54 PM
If you can see the bend, what section is bent? The rear section? The section where the frame slider is at? I gave it a quick look and did not see anything bent other than the rear set and cracked plastic. Not that I'm saying it isn't, but that had to have slammed down pretty good to twist it...These damn bikes are made of spit and gum these days :jerkit:
Good luck with it and most important, your wrist.

If you look where his exhaust is, the frame of the tail is twisted.

MrQuickR1
11-14-2005, 02:03 PM
If you look where his exhaust is, the frame of the tail is twisted.
That would be the sub frame which you can get one for ~$200 maybe cheaper on Ebay.
That's pretty common to happen.
That section unbolts from the main frame....it's replaceable.
Either way I smell I guess huh? :cries:

here... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Y-2005-Honda-CBR-600RR-600-SUBFRAME-sub-frame-tail-rear_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35585QQitemZ458849 6111QQrdZ1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Q-2005-Honda-CBR-600-600RR-SUBFRAME-sub-frame-tail-A_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35585QQitemZ458912108 5QQrdZ1

PitsVtec
11-14-2005, 03:21 PM
That would be the sub frame which you can get one for ~$200 maybe cheaper on Ebay.
That's pretty common to happen.
That section unbolts from the main frame....it's replaceable.
Either way I smell I guess huh? :cries:

here... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Y-2005-Honda-CBR-600RR-600-SUBFRAME-sub-frame-tail-rear_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35585QQitemZ458849 6111QQrdZ1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Q-2005-Honda-CBR-600-600RR-SUBFRAME-sub-frame-tail-A_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35585QQitemZ458912108 5QQrdZ1

I thought it might be just a bolt on...if that's the case...then were all good in the hood...thanks shabba...

High_Revs_17
11-14-2005, 06:59 PM
I thought it might be just a bolt on...if that's the case...then were all good in the hood...thanks shabba...

That's a much better situation than the main frame but don't assume that's okay, have it checked anyway.

soda7o
11-14-2005, 07:14 PM
That's a much better situation than the main frame but don't assume that's okay, have it checked anyway.

frame shmame buy new pars and ride... :)

PitsVtec
11-14-2005, 07:15 PM

OF COURSE SILLY BUTT! We need to figure out what the damage is and what the bill will be. DUH!!! :ohmygod:

PitsVtec
11-14-2005, 07:16 PM
frame shmame buy new pars and ride... :)

Easy for you to say ghetto monster. Your the damn work-a-holic, pass some money this way...LOL :)

Kennedy
11-14-2005, 07:28 PM
You can ride on a bent sub frame......

soda7o
11-14-2005, 07:29 PM
Easy for you to say ghetto monster. Your the damn work-a-holic, pass some money this way...LOL :)
along withmy money can i pass you all my debt?????

blah blah
anywhoo how is mark doing?
is heoutof he hospital?

PitsVtec
11-14-2005, 07:56 PM
along withmy money can i pass you all my debt?????

blah blah
anywhoo how is mark doing?
is heoutof he hospital?

Dude his second surgery was same day....He even posted up here today...you damn seagull!! :omg:

He's in pain and they added more pins....in a few months we'll know whether or not they will all come out or if just a few will come out....time will tell and I hope this healing process works in his favor.

SilverDragon
11-14-2005, 10:32 PM
...time will tell and I hope this healing process works in his favor.

versus... :huh?:

PitsVtec
11-15-2005, 02:07 AM
versus... :huh?:

What the doctor said...that he will be lucky if he gets 50% back of motion and strength in his wrist and hand... :(

SilverDragon
11-15-2005, 05:55 PM
I thought you meant that he would hopefully be able to do certain things with his wrists that he would miss! ;)

Shroom
11-18-2005, 11:32 PM
:jerkit: haha dude i think thats wildly inappropriate.. that doesnt mean it wasnt funny though :LOL:

High_Revs_17
11-19-2005, 02:54 AM
"You can ride on a bent sub frame..."

The classic quote of '05! :ohmygod:

PitsVtec
11-19-2005, 12:56 PM
I thought you meant that he would hopefully be able to do certain things with his wrists that he would miss! ;)

G-Dog your right behind Soda with being a piggy-wiggy!

PitsVtec
02-02-2006, 08:17 PM
As you all know it was on this ride that Mark went down. He goes in for his third surgery tomorrow. Let's all hope his wrist holds together and doesn't fall apart, as the doctor said it could. Thanks.

Qetesh
02-02-2006, 10:03 PM
Prayers and wishes for a successful surgery and recovery!!!

PitsVtec
02-03-2006, 12:03 AM
Mark said thank you....

jcblitz
02-03-2006, 12:11 AM
good luck.

Kurts1000RR
02-03-2006, 12:49 AM
Best wishes.

High_Revs_17
02-03-2006, 01:06 AM
As you all know it was on this ride that Mark went down. He goes in for his third surgery tomorrow. Let's all hope his wrist holds together and doesn't fall apart, as the doctor said it could. Thanks.

The Dr's said there was a chance I could lose my leg, or if I keep it I might walk again...they just have to say the worst to cover their ass, he'll be fine!

PitsVtec
02-03-2006, 09:41 AM
The Dr's said there was a chance I could lose my leg, or if I keep it I might walk again...they just have to say the worst to cover their ass, he'll be fine!

I hope so, but the thought still lurks in the back of the mind....

Taz
02-03-2006, 10:05 AM
Good luck. I hope his recovers quickly

High_Revs_17
02-03-2006, 11:02 AM
I hope so, but the thought still lurks in the back of the mind....

It sure does...one can either deal with an injury, or fight to improve it! :biggthump

PitsVtec
02-03-2006, 12:15 PM
It sure does...one can either deal with an injury, or fight to improve it! :biggthump

Preach on preacher man...preach on....AMEN....hallelujah...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/smb_girl733/My%20Chemical%20Romance/preach.jpg

SilverDragon
02-03-2006, 04:08 PM
Good luck Rev!

Rev
02-04-2006, 01:19 AM
hey guys thanks a lot...finished surgery and i feel great..so far it was a good surgery...pins came out smooth and it looks like it held up together ok...next week i go back to see what happends...the bike is now fixed..i decided to go through insurance...3600 in damages...thanks everyone for showing your care and support...punani, joel, lurk, joe, jen, ron, ron, and lots of praying...thanks to all of sba..

Getting all this support from strangers is really something else

Cakes206
02-04-2006, 08:53 AM
Excellent...got "Keep on, keepin on..." :nod2:

PitsVtec
02-04-2006, 12:15 PM
hey guys thanks a lot...finished surgery and i feel great..so far it was a good surgery...pins came out smooth and it looks like it held up together ok...next week i go back to see what happends...the bike is now fixed..i decided to go through insurance...3600 in damages...thanks everyone for showing your care and support...punani, joel, lurk, joe, jen, ron, ron, and lots of praying...thanks to all of sba..

Getting all this support from strangers is really something else

I'm out of the loop....WTF MARK! LOL!:uh:

Rev
02-04-2006, 02:01 PM
I'm out of the loop....WTF MARK! LOL!:uh:

you know who helped me more then anyone has...i mean anyone

PitsVtec
02-05-2006, 12:09 PM
you know who helped me more then anyone has...i mean anyone

Interesting...;)

njf4i
02-05-2006, 12:33 PM
Glad to hear that everything is going well with your recovery mark. its a good thing you have such a great support team here at SBA

Just watch out for the crystal girl. I heard she can be pretty bitchy. :lol:

PitsVtec
02-06-2006, 10:03 AM
Glad to hear that everything is going well with your recovery mark. its a good thing you have such a great support team here at SBA

Just watch out for the crystal girl. I heard she can be pretty bitchy. :lol:

You wanted the war over...seems like you want it to start again midge! LOL...

njf4i
02-06-2006, 10:05 AM
You wanted the war over...seems like you want it to start again midge! LOL...
Learn to spell and maybe we'll talk about blowing up your spot again. :lol: