PDA

View Full Version : Saturday 5/28

Vin
05-25-2005, 03:08 PM
Anyone interested in a brief AM ride until about 12/1pm? I just want to get out and do a little riding, weather permitting.

njf4i
05-25-2005, 03:38 PM
I'm down for a saturday morning ride.

Just post up a meeting spot and time.

Vin
05-25-2005, 03:50 PM
I'm down for a saturday morning ride.

Just post up a meeting spot and time.

That's the thing -- I don't know of any good meeting spots or roads in NJ. If anyone knows of some good roads, post up or volunteer to lead.

njf4i
05-25-2005, 04:09 PM
That's the thing -- I don't know of any good meeting spots or roads in NJ. If anyone knows of some good roads, post up or volunteer to lead.

Well we could always meet off of Rt 287 somewhere. Like the exit for rt 28 west off of 287 north at the mcdonalds.

Than head to new hope via rt 202 than jump on rt 32 in PA and take that to rt 611 to easton, and than head back.

Just a thought.

Any takers besides Vinny and I?

Mack
05-25-2005, 04:17 PM
I know a lot of good roads up north sussex area but I'm up for the ride.....if you want to make it till 2 we could hit the roads up north...I could lead...but I'm in no matter well unless it's highway riding then i'm out

Vin
05-25-2005, 04:19 PM
Ok, sounds good -- let me double check on my plans when I get home today. I should be fine up until 1 or 2 when I have to help a friend install his front door (basically means that I install his front door while he watches helplessly) but that's that.

Vin
05-25-2005, 04:21 PM
By the way, I hear you're an awesome rider, Mack. If you're leading, note that I don't play the "keep up game" so don't lose me. I take a very relazed pace.

njf4i
05-25-2005, 04:25 PM
I know a lot of good roads up north sussex area but I'm up for the ride.....if you want to make it till 2 we could hit the roads up north...I could lead...but I'm in no matter well unless it's highway riding then i'm out

Well than dave your the leader this saturday. I would like to see some nice roads up north.

Also Vinny mack rides with me all the time and i am in no way as good as him. Plus were out to have fun, not set the street on fire.

Also were gonna have to watch the traffic and the cops due to the holiday weekend.

So dave where do you want to meet up at?

Mack
05-25-2005, 04:30 PM
well personally I don't care where we meet up but we're going to have to run the GSP up to 46 then to 23 before we get anywhere worth a shit....I'm willing to meet anywhere along the way as we leave early to avoid some traffic.......I'll keep the pace down...these are "my roads" and I don't want to see anyone get hurt....it's a mix of everything but always a good time....let me know where you guys want to meet......I'll be on later tonight...gtg...off to school...later

njf4i
05-25-2005, 09:20 PM
Ok Vinny the meet spot is up to you. Dave and I live about 10 mins away from eachother so we can meet you anywhere.

I think that if your gonna take either 440 or njtpk your best bet is jumping on parkway north. Than we could meet at the Vaux Hall Rest area located at mile marker 142. Vaux-Haul Rest Area (http://www.state.nj.us/turnpike/gsp-vcenter-vaux.htm)

I would like to meet early to beat traffic and what not. How does 7:30-8:00am sound?

Lorenzo
05-25-2005, 09:20 PM
Im in :D

Mack
05-25-2005, 09:25 PM
nick's got the right idea...if we're up at the hess on 23 by 9 we'll beat a lot of traffic...and can do a really nice ride and be back at the GSP by 1ish even with stops

Vin
05-25-2005, 09:36 PM
Ok Vinny the meet spot is up to you. Dave and I live about 10 mins away from eachother so we can meet you anywhere.

I think that if your gonna take either 440 or njtpk your best bet is jumping on parkway north. Than we could meet at the Vaux Hall Rest area located at mile marker 142. Vaux-Haul Rest Area (http://www.state.nj.us/turnpike/gsp-vcenter-vaux.htm)

I would like to meet early to beat traffic and what not. How does 7:30-8:00am sound?

I'll be there @ 8. :) 1pm return time sounds perfect to me too.

njf4i
05-25-2005, 09:59 PM
Its on like donkey kong. The first official SBADD ride is on for this saturday. I will see you at the rest stop at 8.

Hey dave and Lorenzo, you want to meet at the Mcdonalds in north brunswick at 7:15am stands up at 7:30am?

Kennedy
05-26-2005, 12:29 AM
Definatly interested if I dont have work......

Lorenzo
05-26-2005, 07:17 AM
Its on like donkey kong. The first official SBADD ride is on for this saturday. I will see you at the rest stop at 8.

Hey dave and Lorenzo, you want to meet at the Mcdonalds in north brunswick at 7:15am stands up at 7:30am?
That's cool...I'll be there.

Mack
05-26-2005, 05:24 PM
sounds like a plan unless it's pouring rain

njf4i
05-28-2005, 06:21 AM
Well I got up extra early today. I don't want Mack yelling at me when i get there late.

See you all at the Mcdonalds, and Vinny I will see you on the parkway.

Vin
05-28-2005, 06:28 AM
Well I got up extra early today. I don't want Mack yelling at me when i get there late.

See you all at the Mcdonalds, and Vinny I will see you on the parkway.

I thought I woke up late so I woke up in a panic. :nuts:
See you there.

Vin
05-28-2005, 02:39 PM
Checking in @ 2:40 -- lingered around a bit before posting here.
Hope you guys had fun after we left. Was a nice ride, thanks for letting me along. 257 miles on the day.

:)

njf4i
05-28-2005, 03:24 PM
A great day it was. Thanks to mack for leading the 6 of us through some amzing roads. Great group of guys we had to day.

It was good to see you out there Vinny. We got to do some riding again. We just have to keep mike in the back so he gets pulled over again. :banghead:

Hey billy thanks for the personal tour of 650 today. That road kicks ass.

Pics will be up later.

MPtotheFZ
05-28-2005, 03:52 PM
Yeah well i lucked out today with getting pulled over. :banghead:

Over all i had an awesome time ridding with you Mo' Fo's.
Crazy ass bitches! :jam2:

Mack
05-28-2005, 05:41 PM
hey glad to hear everyone had a good time....nice pace, everyone stayed within their limits....no tickets just one warning and no one down....it was just an all around good day of riding......although I don't want to say this High Revs was actually right about the weather :wtf:

njf4i
05-28-2005, 06:10 PM
There was no way in hell High_revs was right. He said it was gonna rain by 2pm. It didn'w start until 5pm which gave us a perfect day.

Pics are up Click For Link (http://www.sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?p=702#post702)

JasonB
05-30-2005, 04:03 AM
See you guys have a ride and dont let anyone know about it. I see how you guys are now. That's ok i will plan my own ride and not let any of you know about it. :lmao: :lmao:

But will be up for the next ride.