PDA

View Full Version : Motorcycle MALL,Belleville NJ

ROLLINDEEP22
10-27-2005, 08:23 AM
anyone ever deal with this dealer i was looking for the new 06 gsxr and it seemed like they would take off 1,500 brand new 06 bike and no creat fee either seem to good to be true while i was there they sold almost 5 bikes

http://www.motorcyclemall.com/

Commuta_Busa
10-27-2005, 08:57 AM
it's a big store so they move alot of bikes. The one thing I can say is that you would think that since their sales are based on volume that you hould get the best deal, but that not always the case...

Their parts department could be any worse. DON'T EVER BUY ANY PARTS FROM THEM.

The service manager is going to be "transitioning" in the coming months which tells me that service is gonna go in the pits after then too.

Cakes206
10-27-2005, 09:45 AM
Don't even get me started with that place. Yes, you might get an ok deal(keep searching and you can definitely fid better deals) but you'll defintely get shafted later on. Whether it be parts, service, or whatever...soon as you walk out that door its like they don't even give a rats ass you just spent bout 8-10K. My personal experience with them was amazing...went there to get a price on an 01 gix 6(back in 01) got a price...started shopping around...got a better price from Pompton Honda, went back to shit hole, showed them what Pompton Honda was offering, asked them if they could beat or match at the least, they flat out told me that I never got that quote, I was lying. Sat there for a sec like :wtf: went back to Pompton Honda, bout the bike, got my bill of sale, went back to the shit hole, showed them the reciept and walked out. AND, get this...waaayy back in the day I knew the owners daughter through mutual friends who works there...

Another story, guy I know took his bike there for general service, asked them to change the plugs, he purposly put a mark on one of the plugs. He went to pick up the bike, started to lift the tank, at this time they asked him what he was doing...he replies with I just wanna see something...checks...the plug with the mark was still there...he fuggin went ape shit...

Thats all for now, lol...

G'luck

PitsVtec
10-27-2005, 10:09 AM
it's a big store so they move alot of bikes. The one thing I can say is that you would think that since their sales are based on volume that you hould get the best deal, but that not always the case...

Their parts department could be any worse. DON'T EVER BUY ANY PARTS FROM THEM.

The service manager is going to be "transitioning" in the coming months which tells me that service is gonna go in the pits after then too.

Dude why didn't you ask me earlier about this place. LOL!! I went there to get a stupid little blinker lens and they told me they had it and when I got there they didn't have it. They just want you in the store to force other things on you and their service does suck. I waited too long to know that they didn't have what I came for. POOP ON THEM!!!

Vin
10-27-2005, 10:12 AM
I got my SV from them. The manager was a real crank, didn't want to sell me the SV at the Internet Advertised price, the salesguy didn't know what an SV1000S was, and it also took 6 weeks to get my NY plates/registration from them.

Good prices -- bad service.

Kennedy
10-27-2005, 10:21 AM
Support a local smaller dealer that may not have the best prices but after awhile they will get to recognize your face and seeing that you are a consistant customer and will eventually drop you some deals.

FigNewTon
10-27-2005, 01:28 PM
I have to go with the consensus on this one. They may offer you a good price but you can definitely find the same deal at more reputable dealer.

AfricanBootyScratcher
10-27-2005, 02:09 PM
which gsxr?
please don't take offense, but I find that hard to believe

Rev
10-27-2005, 03:22 PM
which gsxr?
please don't take offense, but I find that hard to believe

why don't u tlak to our very own africanbooty smeller..... i'm sure he can hooka joo up

High_Revs_17
10-27-2005, 10:33 PM
I was gonna suggest you ask Cakes but he beat me to it. And he always starts off with "don't get me started", but they pissed him off so bad he still writes a full page about it anyway. :lol:

Mike295
12-23-2005, 11:41 AM
reminds me of the time i wanted the 00 gix 750. i wanted it took for ever for it to come out but i had cash ready to go. I kinda go to the point where i wanted either the 750 or the r6... so i go to stumpys talk to them about the r6 on the floor they got tol them the price i wanted and what i was willing to pay... basicly the sticker price out the door it had a akro exhaust on it. said i got cash lets do it right now. guy said he coulent do it yadda yadda the bike is a hot seller and shit like that and it has an exhaust on it. I said take the exhaust off it and put the stock one back on.. said they coulend do that becasue the work was already done on it. ... so i said fine i guess i will just wait for the 750. a monnt goes bye i get my 750 go stop by stumpys and see the same bike that i was going to buy still on the floor hasent moved. i got up to the salesmen said ... see that 750 out there... thats your sale too bad for u. and left....

went back to stumpys couple months later with some buddies same bike still there in the show room. ohh well not my problem.

PitsVtec
03-27-2006, 01:55 PM
reminds me of the time i wanted the 00 gix 750. i wanted it took for ever for it to come out but i had cash ready to go. I kinda go to the point where i wanted either the 750 or the r6... so i go to stumpys talk to them about the r6 on the floor they got tol them the price i wanted and what i was willing to pay... basicly the sticker price out the door it had a akro exhaust on it. said i got cash lets do it right now. guy said he coulent do it yadda yadda the bike is a hot seller and shit like that and it has an exhaust on it. I said take the exhaust off it and put the stock one back on.. said they coulend do that becasue the work was already done on it. ... so i said fine i guess i will just wait for the 750. a monnt goes bye i get my 750 go stop by stumpys and see the same bike that i was going to buy still on the floor hasent moved. i got up to the salesmen said ... see that 750 out there... thats your sale too bad for u. and left....

went back to stumpys couple months later with some buddies same bike still there in the show room. ohh well not my problem.

That was like a pretty woman move..."yeah remember me, big mistake, big, huge, etc." :lol:

TomMatas3
03-27-2006, 02:28 PM
motorcycle mall blows

shadoxkila
03-27-2006, 04:19 PM
one of my friend went to buy an r6 last year, gave them a 1000.00 deposit and they then went and sold the bike which he put the deposit on....fuck them....funny thing is, i know the owners son who is one of the managers, thats some shit right there, they don't care who you are or who you know....he's always like if you need anything or a bike or whatever come see me, i'm just like suck my ass.....however pompton honda also sux fucking ass too......after i bought my last gixxer from them they treated me like i hadn't done shit with them....bought that bitch cash and they could give a shit what i wanted.....took them a month to get the parts which were supposed to be on it when i picked it up...took them a week to prep the bike(what!!!!?!!!) i went up there like five times when they continually told me it was ready and it wasn't then they when they finally got the undertail it took them a fuckin week to put it on, they also told me like 3 times to come up and it wasn't ready.....fuck them, i would rather deal with anyone then them, even motorcycle mall

PitsVtec
03-27-2006, 05:45 PM
I've got no complaints about Metuchen Honda....A+ for them...

FigNewTon
03-27-2006, 06:09 PM
Hanover Honda is by far the classiest outfit I have done business with.

AfricanBootyScratcher
03-28-2006, 02:07 AM
if you come to see me I promise to be nice, at least till I see your tail lights! who am I kidding, I'm never nice.
btw, how did this come back to life!

John712
03-28-2006, 07:35 AM
if you come to see me I promise to be nice, at least till I see your tail lights! who am I kidding, I'm never nice.
btw, how did this come back to life!

i'll be the 1st to admit, Omar is nice with his pricing. treats you like a customer and a best friend at the sametime. he wont rape you but remember he to has to put food on his table (although all his money goes towards track days :lol: ) but serious he is as kind as they come..

i went there last week with a buddy of mine and he bought a 2006 GSXR750 at a really good price (price is not to be mentioned so please dont ask) but deal with Omar. and then go to Motorcycle Mall and give them the Allstate middle finger with a smile on your face

njf4i
03-28-2006, 07:43 AM
I've got no complaints about Metuchen Honda....A+ for them...
Metuchen Honda Blows. They seem to have decent stock withthe amount of bikes they have but thats about it. Most of there bikes are way over priced, there parts department never has anything in stock, and always messes up the order when you do order parts. Hell Action Yamaha has more honda parts in stock for my f4i over Honda.

I either go with Action Yamaha because there just a great group of guys. They know there stuff and keep alot of stock on multiple manufacturers of bikes. Or I go to Monmouth cycle. They have a really good aftermarket parts section, and this wierd looking bald guy that follows you around. He kind of freaks you out at first but you get use to it. :roflmao: Oh and i got my Shoei rf1000 at monmouth last year for like $10 over internet cost without shipping. gotta love it.

Rev
03-28-2006, 11:12 AM
Metuchen Honda Blows. They seem to have decent stock withthe amount of bikes they have but thats about it. Most of there bikes are way over priced, there parts department never has anything in stock, and always messes up the order when you do order parts. Hell Action Yamaha has more honda parts in stock for my f4i over Honda.

I either go with Action Yamaha because there just a great group of guys. They know there stuff and keep alot of stock on multiple manufacturers of bikes. Or I go to Monmouth cycle. They have a really good aftermarket parts section, and this wierd looking bald guy that follows you around. He kind of freaks you out at first but you get use to it. :roflmao: Oh and i got my Shoei rf1000 at monmouth last year for like $10 over internet cost without shipping. gotta love it.

i got my 06 shoei rf1000 for 325. I'd say about 135-150 below internet price...i think my honda leather was like 250 which is 80 below internet price..oh fuck it i get all my parts from METUCHEN honda at cost..lol..

Rev
03-28-2006, 11:14 AM
Oh crystal picked up her f4i bike for 7700 brand new at metuchen honda..I got my 05 rr in 05 for 8100 OTD at metuchen honda...so all in all Metuchen honda is nice to me and crystal... =p

AfricanBootyScratcher
03-28-2006, 11:25 PM
this wierd looking bald guy that follows you around. He kind of freaks you out at first but you get use to it. :roflmao:
that nut case annoys the crap out of me every time i'm there. but he sure is sexy!

Meshoo
03-28-2006, 11:26 PM
Or I go to Monmouth cycle. They have a really good aftermarket parts section, and this wierd looking bald guy that follows you around. He kind of freaks you out at first but you get use to it. :roflmao:

at least you don't have to go home with him!

njf4i
03-29-2006, 12:09 AM
that nut case annoys the crap out of me every time i'm there. but he sure is sexy!
He is the definition of sexy. :roflmao:

sonny
03-29-2006, 09:31 PM
triumph dealers? im gonna be looking into a daytona 675.. 06, or 07.

shamster
03-30-2006, 12:47 AM
Jack Trebour's on 46 in Ledgewood is a Triumph dealer (along with Ducati, Suzuki, Aprilia). I haven't bought anything there before, but from the times I visited, they seemed like a good bunch and were helpful.

simmons5
04-03-2006, 08:25 PM
I'm a big Omar fan. Tell him your the President of the UNited states and he'll really take care of you.

bikerguyzx12
04-10-2006, 03:48 PM
well let see, i dont know what the deal is with somebody bashing this place but i am the parts manager here and have plenty in stock for crystal when she comes in with her f4i, as a matter of fact i will tell you all that i have over 600,000 dollars of in stock parts and accesories for every single bike, not just honda, anyway, as far as ordering is concerned we get 95 percent of our parts in 3 days or less, and 65 percent in 1 day.............by the way, keep an eye on our website, we are doing custom bike builds and teh progress will be tracked on our website, the first one starts this week and will be a vtx1300c chopper......hehehe

D-ROK
derrick
sport honda
732-906-9292 x1016

akomplis
04-21-2006, 11:00 AM
Don't even get me started with that place....soon as you walk out that door its like they don't even give a rats ass you just spent bout 8-10K. My personal experience with them was amazing...went there to get a price on an 01 gix 6(back in 01) got a price...started shopping around...got a better price from Pompton Honda, went back to shit hole, showed them what Pompton Honda was offering, asked them if they could beat or match at the least, they flat out told me that I never got that quote, I was lying. Sat there for a sec like :wtf: went back to Pompton Honda, bout the bike, got my bill of sale, went back to the shit hole, showed them the reciept and walked out. AND, get this...waaayy back in the day I knew the owners daughter through mutual friends who works there...

Thats all for now, lol...

G'luck

I had a similar experience....since then I never deal with that shit hole....from service to parts and sales they all suck...and your money and business means shit to them....Fock MM!!! :voodoo: They are all about themselves. I hope you find a better deal elsewhere...then again I am sure you will. Good luck if you choose to go with them

akomplis
04-21-2006, 11:10 AM
Hanover Honda is by far the classiest outfit I have done business with.

+1 They continue to take care of me @ Hanover....never had anything bad to say and their staff is on point and greet me and talk to me everytime, courteous and helpful......its just doesnt end with the sale @ Hanover.....biggup to Hanover :ride:

gottaducati
05-11-2006, 07:05 PM
motorcycle mall sux

Fuzy_GSXR1000
12-30-2006, 08:33 PM
Well I read every page of this thread and I always thought bad about MM knowing full well what some people experienced and just the "hearsay" of them bieng in my home town but I havta tell ya they took care of me. First let me say the guy who sold me my 954 Dennis now works at MM instead on Bergen Honda and he told me that the service dept will take care of me so I was using them for little oil changes and shit and they never charged me anymore than Bergen ever did...but as some of you might know that when I took the 954 over there for a "routine exanimation on why it began to run like ass the story unfolds...Motorcycle did everything they could to help me with my blown up motor perhaps even behind John's(owner)back. They were gonna call erion and try to find me a engine to save me thousands but as it turned out that Honda wouldn't do dick for my flucker engine I began to dealwith John directly..the guy sat on a bike and listen to what I had to say and simply asked me what I wanted to do. I knew my blown up 954 wasn't worth that much so he gave me something for it and knocked off a grand right off the 06 gixxer and the rest is history. The only sad thing is I truely wanted to buy my next bike from Omar because he dosen't have to ever do jack for me & still does and hes one of the nicest people God ever created on this or any other planet period!!!!! But I can't badmouth MM and when I get tired of this gixxer since I don't owe MM anything now I will go to Omar next. Also the new service manager at MM Frankie never kills me with the labor either his philopsophy is if I take care of ya,you will come back so in recent times there at least doing the right thing for me. Perhaps they just felt bad for me that my 954 went kaboom who knows:( :nopity:

GinoE
12-31-2006, 12:02 AM
My experience with motorcycle mall:

I like wanted an sv650s for like the track. like I wanted to get like the 2006 color red. Before I even like shopped for the bike I went out and got like red AGV leathers, red Shoei x-11. Now like I need to find the red bike.

I like prepared myself before like going into the dealership; I like searched the Kelly blue book for like the retail and trade-in values for like my 2004 Suzuki gs500f I like wanted to trade in.

Walking around the MM showroom I’ve spotted like the red 06 sv650s I wanted and like a leftover yellow 05. In like reading the magazines, there like was no mechanical difference between like the model years. like the leftover yellow was like much lower in price. The salesman like offered me great trade-in price (a number in between the retail/trade-in Kelly blue book value).

While they like prepped the sv650 I went home like to get the gs500f. When I like returned for the trade, the new bike was waiting.

The salesman like sends me monthly coupons for like services, a birthday card like on my birthday; I even got like an x-mas card.

Your like mileage like may like vary… :moocow:

Rock712
12-31-2006, 09:51 AM
My experience with motorcycle mall:

I like wanted an sv650s for like the track. like I wanted to get like the 2006 color red. Before I even like shopped for the bike I went out and got like red AGV leathers, red Shoei x-11. Now like I need to find the red bike.

I like prepared myself before like going into the dealership; I like searched the Kelly blue book for like the retail and trade-in values for like my 2004 Suzuki gs500f I like wanted to trade in.

Walking around the MM showroom I’ve spotted like the red 06 sv650s I wanted and like a leftover yellow 05. In like reading the magazines, there like was no mechanical difference between like the model years. like the leftover yellow was like much lower in price. The salesman like offered me great trade-in price (a number in between the retail/trade-in Kelly blue book value).

While they like prepped the sv650 I went home like to get the gs500f. When I like returned for the trade, the new bike was waiting.

The salesman like sends me monthly coupons for like services, a birthday card like on my birthday; I even got like an x-mas card.

Your like mileage like may like vary… :moocow:

Like I didn't know you were from Cali, like totally awesome!!!

Cakes206
12-31-2006, 10:25 AM
Like valley ginoe went to motorcycle mall like only because it has the word mall in it, like fer sure.

John712
12-31-2006, 11:23 AM
LIKE :busa:

EuniceEstelle
01-11-2007, 05:15 PM
hahahahah...oh silly ginoe...good thing you dont talk like that in real life!

breeze
10-07-2008, 08:23 PM
rizzon cyles in middllesex for you gixxer they got great employess and its small so you get personal service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE MOTORCYCLE MALL AND X TREME MACHINES