PDA

View Full Version : thousand bucks later..

Bullshark
05-24-2005, 09:29 PM
Just dropped a frickin grand on mods and shit.. lol

my shopping list:

Yosh Tri-Oval Pipe
Hot Bodies Undertail
Puigi Black Windscreen
Gel Seat
Frame Sliders
Tank Pad

Did I miss anything? :)

Qetesh
05-24-2005, 09:30 PM

my shopping list:

Yosh Tri-Oval Pipe
Hot Bodies Undertail
Puigi Black Windscreen
Gel Seat
Frame Sliders
Tank Pad

Depends on what kind of bike you have ;)

Bullshark
05-24-2005, 09:34 PM
ha, yea that would help..

05 GSX-R 750 Black/Blue

AfricanBootyScratcher
05-25-2005, 10:19 AM
Puig, awesome windscreens!

njf4i
05-31-2005, 06:01 PM
Don't forget the "Scots" steering damper.

It is one of the best mods you can add.

Cakes206
05-31-2005, 11:18 PM

my shopping list:

Yosh Tri-Oval Pipe
Hot Bodies Undertail
Puigi Black Windscreen
Gel Seat
Frame Sliders
Tank Pad

Yep...Scotts Damper like Nick mentioned(toss the stock one)...front and rear stainless steel braided brake lines.

~Donna~
06-01-2005, 07:49 AM
You may want to invest in spools and a rear stand . :)

Qetesh
06-01-2005, 10:44 PM

my shopping list:

Yosh Tri-Oval Pipe
Hot Bodies Undertail
Puigi Black Windscreen
Gel Seat
Frame Sliders
Tank Pad

I'm having a Hot Bodies undertail installed on my F4i this weekend :worship: Post up pics of your scoot when your mods are complete ;)

Jay
06-02-2005, 11:41 AM
+1 for scotts damper.

I had to put one on my 10R. IT was my first mod. Bike was unrideable without it.

Definately a life saver.

Bullshark
06-05-2005, 08:19 PM
oh yes..got my yosh TRS carbon fiber focker on there now too.. looks good.. might sell it for somethin else i got my eye on.. pics will be posted ASAP, I havent been home all week, tomorrow morning pics should be up :).. stay tuned..

JasonB
06-06-2005, 08:36 AM
That scott's damper is worth every penny. Get it asap!!

ronin_01r1
06-06-2005, 02:29 PM

my shopping list:

Yosh Tri-Oval Pipe
Hot Bodies Undertail
Puigi Black Windscreen
Gel Seat
Frame Sliders
Tank Pad

a picture of the finished product. :nod2:

Bullshark
06-07-2005, 07:21 PM
well here is a picture of the partially finished product..not finished yet.. installed is the hotbodies undertail, yosh tri-oval carbon fiber, puig race black windscreen, gsx-r gel seat. Since this pic has been posted, I added frame sliders, and as of about 12:30 am tonight flush mount turn signals in the front.. to be added is a graphic where the suzuki sticker used to be, a graphic that is currently on order for the windscreen, powder coated blue wheels, some brake lines/pads, and of COURSE the damper..There is a GOOD possibility I'm selling the yosh pipe b/c I got a good deal on a color matched micron high mount, and I MIGHT be waiting for the undertail, but I cant find it anywhere..

Sorry its a link to another site, I dont have the pics with me I'm at work, I'll post the pics in this thread when I get home with the turn signals and the frame sliders.. But for now....

HEREEEE ------> http://forums.sportbikes.net/forums/showthread.php?t=280828

CBRBob
06-07-2005, 07:56 PM
How about riding the sucker? That only costs gas $ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bullshark
06-07-2005, 08:36 PM
hahaha good point... I ride it plenty too..geez the price of gas is killin me :crazy: :) , j/k

Cakes206
06-07-2005, 09:25 PM
well here is a picture of the partially finished product..not finished yet.. installed is the hotbodies undertail, yosh tri-oval carbon fiber, puig race black windscreen, gsx-r gel seat. Since this pic has been posted, I added frame sliders, and as of about 12:30 am tonight flush mount turn signals in the front.. to be added is a graphic where the suzuki sticker used to be, a graphic that is currently on order for the windscreen, powder coated blue wheels, some brake lines/pads, and of COURSE the damper..There is a GOOD possibility I'm selling the yosh pipe b/c I got a good deal on a color matched micron high mount, and I MIGHT be waiting for the undertail, but I cant find it anywhere..

Sorry its a link to another site, I dont have the pics with me I'm at work, I'll post the pics in this thread when I get home with the turn signals and the frame sliders.. But for now....

HEREEEE ------> http://forums.sportbikes.net/forums/showthread.php?t=280828

Need to be a member to view...post em up if ya can...