PDA

View Full Version : New Famaly Memeber

soda7o
10-24-2005, 02:42 PM
Adopted a new Dog...
A 6 month old Pure bread American Bulldog named Rocky. white and brittle spots, he is a big bastad.. at almost 50 lbs at 6 months and is probably going to be about 100lbs... The original owner didnt realize he was goign to be that big and didnt want him anymore... Going to put his ass in obidence school and train him to do cool shit like bite and other cool things only big dogs can do...
this is my (our) first big dog, all of the other dogs are toy dogs.. its funny to see him play with my 20lb Pug :lol: both dogs are in the same family tree so both of them sneeze and snore so at night i got a melody of snoring dogs... its funny as hell..
i dont have pics of him yet but ill get some tonight after a teach hime his next trick.. paw and lay down.

FigNewTon
10-24-2005, 03:04 PM
Congrads Soda....definitely post up some pics of that beast

Taz
10-24-2005, 03:40 PM
Congrats! They are big dogs but good dogs too. Can't wait to see pics of how big he is.

Kawibabe
10-24-2005, 03:46 PM
Congrats! :)

PitsVtec
10-24-2005, 03:54 PM
Congrats and be nice to the dog. They have a great deal of energy, as you can probably tell - which means Sodiepop...you may have to be home more and not work as much.

soda7o
10-24-2005, 04:18 PM
Congrats and be nice to the dog. They have a great deal of energy, as you can probably tell - which means Sodiepop...you may have to be home more and not work as much.

yeah that i know... he has alot of energy but he still sleeps alot now casue he is a pup... i have my sis and her BF to play with him most of the time cause he lives in teh basement with them.. he is funny tho he doesnotliek to walk very far form the house... walks liek 100 feet and lays down.. but he also does not want to go in the house either....

Qetesh
10-24-2005, 11:30 PM
Whatcha waitin' for? Post some pics of the pudge pronto :lol: Congrats!

High_Revs_17
10-25-2005, 12:01 AM
In the meantime who walks who? :lol:

Ant
10-25-2005, 08:59 AM
Yo Kon, I had an American Bulldog but we had to put her down in Sept. She was 12. They are great dogs. Yes, they have a lot of energy but only if you get them going. Otherwise they just sit and chill. In fact they are kind of lazy to be honest. They are also very territorial so the squirrels and shit in your yard better watch out. Get some pics! Here is my dog. RIP

xstortion
10-25-2005, 09:58 AM
Famaly?

:)

soda7o
10-25-2005, 10:54 AM
Yo Kon, I had an American Bulldog but we had to put her down in Sept. She was 12. They are great dogs. Yes, they have a lot of energy but only if you get them going. Otherwise they just sit and chill. In fact they are kind of lazy to be honest. They are also very territorial so the squirrels and shit in your yard better watch out. Get some pics! Here is my dog. RIP

here is apic of Rock...
you are right ant if you leave him alont he just chillsout... but if you play with him he wont stop.. last night he was terarzing me till liek 1 am.. with his stupid squikie bone thingie... but he learned how to lay down last night and i am teaching him to jump.. supposedly these dogs have a6 foot jumping ability...freesbie time..

here are some pics

Rev
10-25-2005, 11:43 AM
awesome...my brother had an american bull dog with his ex..he was like 110 lbs...i had an old english bull dog..his name was rocco..he didn't get along with my boxer so gave him to my friend...rocco is straight up all muscle :wow:

Roxy26
10-25-2005, 11:49 AM
He's adorable!

soda7o
10-25-2005, 11:57 AM
awesome...my brother had an american bull dog with his ex..he was like 110 lbs...i had an old english bull dog..his name was rocco..he didn't get along with my boxer so gave him to my friend...rocco is straight up all muscle :wow:

yeah i fear that he is going to be liek over 100 lbs and all muscle i am goign to start joggin with him once the rain stops...

Taz
10-25-2005, 12:06 PM
Very cute! :)

Ant
10-25-2005, 12:51 PM
here is apic of Rock...
you are right ant if you leave him alont he just chillsout... but if you play with him he wont stop.. last night he was terarzing me till liek 1 am.. with his stupid squikie bone thingie... but he learned how to lay down last night and i am teaching him to jump.. supposedly these dogs have a6 foot jumping ability...freesbie time..

here are some pics

Once he is full grown, he will be able to run around and jump like crazy. Just be careful with him as bulldogs don't take to extreme cold or heat well. This may have just been my pathetic dog but mine didn't like rain. We had to push her ass out the door to go to the bathroom when it was raining.

soda7o
10-25-2005, 12:57 PM
Once he is full grown, he will be able to run around and jump like crazy. Just be careful with him as bulldogs don't take to extreme cold or heat well. This may have just been my pathetic dog but mine didn't like rain. We had to push her ass out the door to go to the bathroom when it was raining.

that why i want to teach him how to jump when i want him to... cause i dont want a 100 pound beast jumping on anyone.. from what i ve read these dogs are good with kids and peolpe and so far he has been good..this sunday i was watching the giants play with a few friends and all my cousins kids came and he was pretty good ( even i snap when all 4 of them are at my house) like four 6, 5, 4, 3 year olds bugging him yelling touching poking etc.. and he didnt even care...

also form what i read these dogs dont really mind the weather that much but like i said before helikes to walk just not far :lol:

Ant
10-25-2005, 01:03 PM
that why i want to teach him how to jump when i want him to... cause i dont want a 100 pound beast jumping on anyone.. from what i ve read these dogs are good with kids and peolpe and so far he has been good..this sunday i was watching the giants play with a few friends and all my cousins kids came and he was pretty good ( even i snap when all 4 of them are at my house) like four 6, 5, 4, 3 year olds bugging him yelling touching poking etc.. and he didnt even care...

also form what i read these dogs dont really mind the weather that much but like i said before helikes to walk just not far :lol:

yeah, they are great with kids. You just have to teach them that they are big and strong and kids aren't. But you seem to be on the right track. As far as weather, I meant they will go outside but they will get cold and hot really easy so just keep an eye on him. And yes, they are lazy mofo's. :lol:

soda7o
10-25-2005, 01:41 PM
yeah, they are great with kids. You just have to teach them that they are big and strong and kids aren't. But you seem to be on the right track. As far as weather, I meant they will go outside but they will get cold and hot really easy so just keep an eye on him. And yes, they are lazy mofo's. :lol:

i have been reading alot about training him and stuff and also looed into clases i foudn one guy who trains the dogs for the police and bomb sniffing dogs and celeberty dogs..etc he has a good track record ang guarntees his work and life time support as long as you own th edog..but he is kind pricey.... i foudn a few more peopel for around 300 for a full program. i think ill give them a try..