PDA

View Full Version : Bikers in Bayonne

AIIZEE
10-21-2005, 05:23 PM
http://www.nj.com/news/jjournal/bayonne/index.ssf?/base/news-0/1129281262227490.xml&coll=3&thispage=1

John712
10-21-2005, 05:35 PM
oops :lol:

PitsVtec
10-21-2005, 05:47 PM
"Bad boys, bad boys, what cha gonna do, what cha gonna do when they come for you."

BTW, Tell Brenda Hi. :)

soda7o
10-21-2005, 06:13 PM
fuck that he was inplain clothes in a bar.. he identified hism slef to the bartenders not to all peopel.. when i fight breakes out youfight who ever is approching you that youdont know... so he got his.. he is not supposed to be inther brakig nit up himslef... and ilike how hey spin the LOD in to a gang all of a suddon.. FUCK the police and fuck the press... i wan tot see the video tape.. i thinkthe cop just grabebd them so he got what was comming ot him he aint innocent ..just liek the cops who beat up te dude in NO cops a re a fucking gang.. FTP FTP FTP>.....

Cakes206
10-21-2005, 07:23 PM
fuck that he was inplain clothes in a bar.. he identified hism slef to the bartenders not to all peopel.. when i fight breakes out youfight who ever is approching you that youdont know...

"And when (Gallagher) interjected himself as a police officer, then he was assaulted," Bracken said.

John712
10-21-2005, 07:55 PM
"And when (Gallagher) interjected himself as a police officer, then he was assaulted," Bracken said.

thats what Gallagher "SAYS"

until the video is shown :)

soda7o
10-21-2005, 08:10 PM

I have bene in a few bar fights/ had a gun pulled on me/ hot bottles samse don my shit/ even got shot at.. people have said thing like i am a cop i am a this i am that.. well buddy if you are comming at me you are getting fracked up.!!!
I had a guy claim he was a cop and even pull out a badge when we all came down and he jumped my boy.. when the smoke cleared he was a security guard and was with the guys we were fighting.. sorry if you is in plain close i do not believe you just like when a undercover car tries to pull you over you can proceed / and or clal 911 to find out if it is really a cop.

imagin this.. guys fightin.. he grabs on of your boys.. u knock him on his ass he gets up and yells i am afucking cop u ass hole or somethign like that u back of for a second he charges you crack him again...

period i would love to see the tape !!!

FTP

High_Revs_17
10-21-2005, 08:46 PM
That cop should've known better than to mess with a bunch of guys wearing tactical vests that said they're associated with DOOM. :wow:

I know Johnnyboy started the whole thing, then ran out the back door. :lol:

John712
10-22-2005, 11:50 AM
That cop should've known better than to mess with a bunch of guys wearing tactical vests that said they're associated with DOOM. :wow:

I know Johnnyboy started the whole thing, then ran out the back door. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
maybe if it were like 10 years ago it would probably have been me to start something like that. :lol::lol::LOL:

but the police officer is stupid for stepping in like he did. its obviouse that he never been to a MC Club Party of our kind, (SPORT BIKES) hell he probably never been to a Harley Davidson MC Party but then again they could be just as bad if not worse.

police officer on duty or not, you dont interfer with a heated argument with a room of people whereas 95% of them already know each other. their all wearing their colors showing what group they all belong to and then you got some guy (Gallagher) not wearing colors (VEST) stepping in to try and break something up.. naa huh man, now he is the target. NO COLORS ON, he is the outsider. im in the motorcycle club world, and happened to be L.O.D and see how they can act when a person comes into a party with no colors on. in fact i been to plenty of parties held a few parties and no colors believe it or not. you are being watch.

i didnt hear the full true story yet, but i will. and when its time for them to go to court, ill be there and get the true story and see the video. :)

Rev
10-26-2005, 11:42 AM
doesn't matter who's fault it is...it's not funny at all...it's just another demerit for us sportbike riders...I guarantee those cops will be profiling like a mug looking for your jackets and hitting you guys up with tickets out the wazzoo..for bull shit too...