PDA

View Full Version : micky d's lawsuit.

Mike295
10-20-2005, 08:45 AM
http://money.cnn.com/2005/10/19/news/fortune500/obesity/index.htm

this is a huge law suit here this can seriously have a big time snow ball effect. sure its a funny thing and all but they are setting thepresadence here that manufactures of "addictive" things or health problems are not responsible for the act of the user... Ie... youeat too much mcdonalds u get fat it aint micky d's fault... or a snowball effect... you drink too much... you smoke too much (the smoking is a huge one.)

BurnCycle
10-20-2005, 08:53 AM
I carry 50lbs more than needed... Would this stop me from suing my wife because she’s a good cook? :LOL:

[Led Zep]Nobodys fault but mine.[/Led Zep]

tommymac
10-20-2005, 09:37 AM
Its great living in the age of no self accountability, something is always someone elses fault. Shit I had apatient in the ER blame me that her blod pressure was high and her diabeties was out of control, guess I should have went to her house every day tomake sure she took here meds :jerkit:

Tom

Taz
10-20-2005, 09:42 AM
It must be nice to blame others for your own problems. People need to take Responsibility for there own life.

xstortion
10-20-2005, 09:51 AM
:jerkit: :jerkit:

PitsVtec
10-20-2005, 10:57 AM
It must be nice to blame others for your own problems. People need to take Responsibility for there own life.

I agree. I'm a paralegal and half my cases are off nonsense....for example
Girl: Doc, I want a boob job
Doc: Ok, there will be some scarring!
Girl: Um...ok
Surgery takes place. Girl sues for scarring.

HELLO STUPID YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELF!!! Geez, when will people learn!

FigNewTon
10-20-2005, 01:22 PM
Its great living in the age of no self accountability, something is always someone elses fault.
+1 The fact that these cases even get recognized is rediculous

tommymac
10-20-2005, 01:58 PM
+1 The fact that these cases even get recognized is rediculous

Why not, if you are dumb enough to eat their food daily or spill their coffee in your lap you def deserve to be a millionaire

Tom

soda7o
10-20-2005, 02:19 PM
Why not, if you are dumb enough to eat their food daily or spill their coffee in your lap you def deserve to be a millionaire

Tom

all poepl thateven think of that shit shoudl just get slapped repeatedly...
did i ever tell yu my theory andopinion on ADD and other gay diseases.... a swift kick to the jaw shoudl solve all of those....

and if this continues i am about to sue the gyms and healthy food places.. i go to teh gym yet i am still fat and have no muscle .. oh boy ballys i am about to sue your ass.. i drink health shakes but i still get sick... i am aboutto sue too.... ni am going to be the trned setter for this one... :lol: