PDA

View Full Version : Free Bike Parking in NY/NJ metro area

SilverDragon
10-18-2005, 12:23 PM
Everytime I've ridden to work in the past, I've had to pay $18 for parking. I think I may have found a parking lot where I don't have to pay. I've seen a few bikes parked there, and didn't think anything of it until I actually saw one guy go through a gate that's intended for pedestrians and park. There are no parking attendants that I can see! I guess everyone who parks their cars there use a card or something.

I tried it out today, so hopefully when I leave work, I won't find a ticket or some type of boot on my bike. *fingers crossed*

soda7o
10-18-2005, 12:26 PM
Everytime I've ridden to work in the past, I've had to pay $18 for parking. I think I may have found a parking lot where I don't have to pay. I've seen a few bikes parked there, and didn't think anything of it until I actually saw one guy go through a gate that's intended for pedestrians and park. There are no parking attendants that I can see! I guess everyone who parks their cars there use a card or something.

I tried it out today, so hopefully when I leave work, I won't find a ticket or some type of boot on my bike. *fingers crossed*

and where is this?

xstortion
10-18-2005, 02:08 PM
Sounds like it shoud work.

Good luck

SilverDragon
10-18-2005, 04:01 PM
and where is this?

Sorry soda.... nothing you can use... it's in Jersey! :sweat: