PDA

View Full Version : Everyone Welcome Wee-Man!!!!

njf4i
10-16-2005, 03:38 PM
He wanted to put "Weeeeeeeeeeee-mannnnnnnnnnnnnn" but he ran out of room.

Some of you know him as crazy black zx-10 Neal, or others know him as stalone. He loves talking to the ladies with the "heyyy how you doing" or the "ohhhh forget about it"

Just be careful he has known to snap and kill people. He is crazy as hell and little kennedy wants to wheelie like him one day.

So say hi to Wee-Man and welcome to SBA :wave2: Bro.

High_Revs_17
10-16-2005, 06:21 PM
One time I saw this guy on a bike trying to exit off a main two lane road whilst in the middle of riding a standup at 80+?! :wow:

Mack
10-16-2005, 06:51 PM
yeah once I was following this ZX10 and it was dark and we went down the SHITTIEST ROAD i've ever been on. I was like who is this asshole leading me on dirt roads and shit...oh wait it was neil....."yo sorry guys you really couldn't see the potholes in the dark"

Wee-man
10-16-2005, 07:03 PM
thanks for the welcome Nick. :jerkit: thats some funny stuff LOL.. Ron hope ur recovery is going well....

Islandmon
10-16-2005, 07:11 PM
Welcome aboard.... :wave2:

Wee-man
10-16-2005, 07:11 PM
yeah once I was following this ZX10 and it was dark and we went down the SHITTIEST ROAD i've ever been on. I was like who is this asshole leading me on dirt roads and shit...oh wait it was neil....."yo sorry guys you really couldn't see the potholes in the dark"

LOL . I was just trying to break in the new guy (Kennedy) There nothing like a night ride on a 10ft wide road with gravel potholes deer and blind turns to seperate the men from the boys.... How have u been Dave? Weeeeeeeeeee

njf4i
10-16-2005, 07:23 PM
LOL . I was just trying to break in the new guy (Kennedy) There nothing like a night ride on a 10ft wide road with gravel potholes deer and blind turns to seperate the men from the boys.... How have u been Dave? Weeeeeeeeeee

Yeah what a great road that was. 80mph standups from weeman, 2 foot high wheelies from mack and kennedy, potholes galore, and a 1 hour conversation with an off duty state trooper at a gas station.

I can't wait for another ride like that. :lol:

Mack
10-16-2005, 07:44 PM

Things are good....just working and school....and now moving in with Nick...what the hell am I thinking.....when we getting drunk again....however not fat chicks that think we're treating them this time

Wee-man
10-16-2005, 07:53 PM
Things are good....just working and school....and now moving in with Nick...what the hell am I thinking.....when we getting drunk again....however not fat chicks that think we're treating them this time

If u remember i left early that night.... the funny thing is that those girls :spit: thanked me for the drinks. i knew that u guys where going to have a problem at the end of the night with that haha... Nevertheless i laughed all the way home, but that was after i fell over in the parking lot (friggin curb)....

High_Revs_17
10-16-2005, 08:13 PM
Ron hope ur recovery is going well....

Thanks brutha. I'm finally making some gains...up to 65 degrees of knee bend so far. I have all winter to get ready for next year so we'll see how things go.

So you dropped the 10 in a parking lot...can't take you anywhere man. BTW, I hope santa gives you a new helmet this year cuz I don't think the exposed fiberglass look is in yet. :lol:

Wee-man
10-16-2005, 08:28 PM
whoa. I dont know where ur getting ur info but this 10 has never been dropped... And the helmet still has some life in it.... Glad to hear ur heeling up

High_Revs_17
10-16-2005, 08:32 PM
whoa. I dont know where ur getting ur info but this 10 has never been dropped... And the helmet still has some life in it.... Glad to hear ur heeling up

"but that was after i fell over in the parking lot (friggin curb)...." So I guess you ride better than you walk? ;)

njf4i
10-16-2005, 11:42 PM
"but that was after i fell over in the parking lot (friggin curb)...." So I guess you ride better than you walk? ;)
See you got it all wrong Ron. Neal had some fat chicks near him one night we were out drinking at Houlihans. Well i guess one of the grey silver back fat girls went to make a move on him. He left kind of quick and while walking to his truck in the parking lot he hit the curb and busted his ass. :lol:

FigNewTon
10-17-2005, 08:30 AM
Welcome to SBA Wee-Man

Taz
10-17-2005, 09:30 AM
Welcome! :wave2:

PitsVtec
10-17-2005, 10:20 AM
Hello Wee wee! :wave2:

Kawibabe
10-17-2005, 11:26 AM
Welcome to the site! :wave2: :badger: