PDA

View Full Version : tonight it beggins

soda7o
10-12-2005, 12:41 PM
well for me atleast.

Yom Kippur
10 Tishrei
The Day of Atonement - Fast day, beginning prior to sunset on the previous day (September 15, 2002). Day-long synagogue services, with many special prayers, including Kol Nidre, N'eela, and Memorial (Yizkor) services.
Work Restrictions: All Sabbath-like work restrictions, with no exceptions for cooking etc. as on Sukkot, Shmini Atzeret, Simchat Torah, Passover and Shavuot, where exceptions are made for food preparation and carrying. In addition, there are special restrictions against washing, applying oils, etc. to oneself, marital relations and wearing leather shoes.

i have to fas for the next liek 26 hours. it is one of the most important days in the jewissh religion. ( no food no water no nothign in my mouth.)

just felt like sharing it with you

Cakes206
10-12-2005, 12:47 PM
This is also the time of Ramadan...no food/water from sun rise to sunset for 29-30 days(depending on the moon.)

I'm not Muslim...but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express.

soda7o
10-12-2005, 12:52 PM
This is also the time of Ramadan...no food/water from sun rise to sunset for 29-30 days(depending on the moon.)

that easy tho there is fast some wher ein the jewish thing wher e it liek 2 or 3 days in a row (72) hous with nothign period...
eating at night and drinking is not that bad

the onlypart that sucks about fasting is that i cannot drink u get relaly thirsty

tommymac
10-12-2005, 01:21 PM
Ands I am out 400 bucks of extra cash because the rehab place I work at in brooklyn is closed because the staff and patients are mostly russian jews.

Tom

soda7o
10-12-2005, 01:26 PM
Ands I am out 400 bucks of extra cash because the rehab place I work at in brooklyn is closed because the staff and patients are mostly russian jews.

Tom
hahahahah what place is it is it one of those na fgault offices..?

xstortion
10-12-2005, 01:31 PM

+1

tommymac
10-12-2005, 02:45 PM
hahahahah what place is it is it one of those na fgault offices..?

Its mostly for car accidents and a few slip and falls and peds/struck stuff. I havent seen any workmans comp stuff yet. Apparently the owner of the practice refers a lot of the patients through the church/synagogue and the local community so we dont get a lot of the bullshit cases.

Tom

soda7o
10-12-2005, 03:23 PM
Its mostly for car accidents and a few slip and falls and peds/struck stuff. I havent seen any workmans comp stuff yet. Apparently the owner of the practice refers a lot of the patients through the church/synagogue and the local community so we dont get a lot of the bullshit cases.

Tom

yup its a no fault office especially for accidents... people get $$$ to go there upfron and they just collect.. they also work side by side witha lawer.. i used to do some no fault stuff we wodl get hit :wink: wink go to an office like yours they would give us liek 2k under the table we would go for liek 3 months get masages and thearapy (BS) and they woudl get mad $$$ for us plus they woudl refer us to their own lawyer and get a cut or soemthing like that i guess plus the lawyer woudl get youliek 10 to 15 K
ahh Da russians scheems the never stop

where is you office located ...

Rev
10-12-2005, 05:21 PM
you have to fast..cuz you ride SLOW.....OH snap....PSSSHHH...in yo face foo in yo face :confused: :crazy:

tommymac
10-12-2005, 06:13 PM
yup its a no fault office especially for accidents... people get $$$ to go there upfron and they just collect.. they also work side by side witha lawer.. i used to do some no fault stuff we wodl get hit :wink: wink go to an office like yours they would give us liek 2k under the table we would go for liek 3 months get masages and thearapy (BS) and they woudl get mad $$$ for us plus they woudl refer us to their own lawyer and get a cut or soemthing like that i guess plus the lawyer woudl get youliek 10 to 15 K
ahh Da russians scheems the never stop

where is you office located ...

Were on mcdonald ave near kings hwy. Its easy money for me and the doc who got me into it says they make about 8 or 9K per patient. I realy havent seen any under the table kind of stuff yet, and the one or 2 people I thought were full of shit actualy had something. I did have one lady say she had lower back pain that was a 10 out of 10 but was wearing 3 inch stilleto heels so go figure. Eitherway it beats getting cursed out in the ER at downstate

Tom

soda7o
10-13-2005, 12:01 PM
Were on mcdonald ave near kings hwy. Its easy money for me and the doc who got me into it says they make about 8 or 9K per patient. I realy havent seen any under the table kind of stuff yet, and the one or 2 people I thought were full of shit actualy had something. I did have one lady say she had lower back pain that was a 10 out of 10 but was wearing 3 inch stilleto heels so go figure. Eitherway it beats getting cursed out in the ER at downstate

Tom

cool cool i willask around to see if anyone has anyinfo on that office.. BTW youwould not see any shady activities cause its handled bythe office owner annot bythe doc...