PDA

View Full Version : High Definition

xstortion
10-11-2005, 12:01 PM
God damn I never realized how much better stuff looks. I watched the baseball and football games last night. The image looks so good that it is almost 3D

Gets the seal of approval from me :)

vice86
10-11-2005, 12:29 PM
werd man....it looks like you're actually sitting in the statdium and watching live!! Its unbelieveable.

When i had HD service, i was always watching shows on HD Net...Law & Order: SVU and other good shows in HD...well, not "true" HD...but clearer then normal and in widescreen.

Discovery HD Theater is also AWESOME.

Stern had a list of people who look bad in HD...lol...listed a bunch of celebs that don't look that great now in HD clarity.

BurnCycle
10-11-2005, 02:07 PM
First time I saw HD was when I was working during the Sydney 2000 Olympics (was in Sydney working). I was stuck in a little room in the International Broadcast Center (IBC) but they set us up with some monitors... Looked like a moving postcard.

Now I have two HD sets a 47" CRT and 60" LCD Projection.

http://www.mariposaderojo.com/Pics/House/RedRoom1.jpg

Rev
10-11-2005, 02:19 PM
:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :squirt:

SilverDragon
10-11-2005, 02:32 PM
ahhh nice! I'm waiting for my first home to get a kick-ass system.. other than the fact that I can't afford it right now :D... nice system man.. though, I don't see the xbox anywhere! LOL

xstortion
10-11-2005, 02:39 PM
Nice I have that same Panasonic and love it

I want one in my bedroom 2 :lol:

vice86
10-11-2005, 02:45 PM
Burn Cycle...i had the same 50" Panasonic LCD in my bedroom...but i needed the money and sold it to a member on TSSB...sometiems I wish I just kept it. :( I have a 30" widescreen in there now.

xstortion
10-12-2005, 09:45 AM
Burn Cycle...i had the same 50" Panasonic LCD in my bedroom...but i needed the money and sold it to a member on TSSB...sometiems I wish I just kept it. :( I have a 30" widescreen in there now.

30"? U might as well watch movies on your PSP :LOL:

SilverDragon
10-12-2005, 09:53 AM
I was actually quite impressed with the UMD movies for the PSP... you can have it so close to your face that it may better than the 50" :D And with the ear piece... that's quite a sound system since it's so close to your ear drums. The caveat is that you can't really share with someone else! LOL