PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Hell

John712
05-23-2005, 03:17 PM
Red Roof Inn, in Edison got some major problems there today.

i went to read the Electric Meter, went into the office so the lady at the desk can page the Maintnance Man to come and open the Utility Room Door. she calles him on the Walkie Talkie, tells him im here and he says, tell him i will meet him by the Utility Room Door. so i walk around and i hear screaming and yelling then heard glass breaking, a guy was running down the steps in sweat pants and socks and was being yelled at by i would assume his wofe or girlfriend. she was thrownig his clothes off the 2nd floor balcony funny shit, they were screaming at each other, one on the balcony and the other on the grass outside, he was saying i will fuck you up bitch, i felt like telling him, hay pal, your the 1 that ran out the hotel room and down the steps

LMAO

Qetesh
05-23-2005, 04:03 PM
Red Roof Inn, in Edison got some major problems there today.

i went to read the Electric Meter, went into the office so the lady at the desk can page the Maintnance Man to come and open the Utility Room Door. she calles him on the Walkie Talkie, tells him im here and he says, tell him i will meet him by the Utility Room Door. so i walk around and i hear screaming and yelling then heard glass breaking, a guy was running down the steps in sweat pants and socks and was being yelled at by i would assume his wofe or girlfriend. she was thrownig his clothes off the 2nd floor balcony funny shit, they were screaming at each other, one on the balcony and the other on the grass outside, he was saying i will fuck you up bitch, i felt like telling him, hay pal, your the 1 that ran out the hotel room and down the steps

LMAO

Ain't love grand?

jcblitz
05-23-2005, 04:27 PM
nice! I hope she only paid for the room in 1/2 hour increments.

njf4i
05-23-2005, 04:34 PM
You always seem to find the good things at work. I need to come and ride with you one day. Like the "take a buddy meter day".

Mack
05-23-2005, 05:14 PM
wait....could some again tell me what's the point of a gf or wife...besides sex.....god people are nutz