PDA

View Full Version : What games are on you PSP Memory Stick?

vice86
10-11-2005, 10:22 AM
I feel that this thread will go nowhere, but I don't care...I'm asking anyway...hopefully there's more PSP nerds out there then just me.

What'chu got on your MS?

On my 1GB MS:

NFS Rivals.iso
Burnout Legends.iso
Wipeout Pure.iso
Namco Museum.iso
A few SNES, NeoGeo CD and Genesis roms.

I'm hoping the 4GB PSP HD will be a little cheaper then the expected 250.00...even if its not...rather pay 250.00 for a 4GB HD then a 2GB MS.

SilverDragon
10-11-2005, 02:26 PM
I only have Wipeout Pure, but not on the MS.. I only bought the game because I needed it at the time for the web browser hack. But with Update 2.0... I've only played it a few times since then with a friend of mine who also has the game. So it's cool playing each other wirelessly!

SilverDragon
10-11-2005, 02:26 PM
Oops... I forgot to add... One of the reasons I purchased the PSP is so I can watch my TiVo recordings on the go.

vice86
10-11-2005, 04:36 PM
Is the 2.0 browser a lot easier to use then the wipeout browser?

SilverDragon
10-11-2005, 06:05 PM
Oh yes. Keeps a history of past URLs, as long as you have the wireless connection, it's a matter of seconds to browse away!

I've never used the WP browser much, but you can use the joystick to scroll down while pressing another button, it's nice!

Vin
10-11-2005, 07:23 PM
So the PSP plays games from ISO images? Pretty sweet. I don't know anything about PSPs other than that I want one.

vice86
10-11-2005, 07:30 PM
you install fastloader on the MS...then use it to rip the UMD to the ISO folder...then use Fastloader to play the iso...but you need a UMD inserted though. There's Dev Hook that plays ISO's too but you dont need the UMD in there...but I like having the one game in the tray for game selection.

If you get one...try to find a 1.0 or 1.5 version to play homebrews, emus and the isos.

2.0 can be downgraded, but sony was quick to put out 2.1 after they found out 2.0 was hacked to be able to be downgraded in firmware.

I have the logn bus rides to/from work, so the PSP is worth it for me.