PDA

View Full Version : Rutgers vs. Navy – Homecoming Saturday, October 29th – 3:30 PM

xstortion
10-07-2005, 01:51 PM
Not sure where to put this. This is not a group ride or anything. Move if necessary

I know this is Rutgers football and all but if anyone is interested in going to this let me know. The main idea is to get there hours before the game and tailgate like there is no tomorrow :) U r more than welcome to just come and tailgate and not go 2 the game.
I can get tix prob discounted.

The game should be alright 2. :nod2:

Divine Tragedy
10-07-2005, 02:41 PM
are there going to be any after parties???

xstortion
10-07-2005, 03:18 PM
are there going to be any after parties???

Hi AJ :)

After parties, known that I know of. Usually when people start drinking that early they end up really tired by the time night time rolls around. I am sure I would want to go somewhere afterwards close by in New Brunswick

Divine Tragedy
10-07-2005, 03:43 PM
I got friends who go to Rutgers. I can hook something up

& to the sissys. Dont suck. there is always room for more booze

njf4i
10-07-2005, 03:59 PM
Chris I would totally be there with you. But the damn university had to pick my apartment move in day to have there home coming. What crap. :(

soda7o
10-07-2005, 04:56 PM
Chris I would totally be there with you. But the damn university had to pick my apartment move in day to have there home coming. What crap. :(

soyouare goingto college...?
i would not mid a good tail gate and football game get back to me with some details

xstortion
10-10-2005, 11:52 AM
soyouare goingto college...?
i would not mid a good tail gate and football game get back to me with some details

Im taking classes but that is where I work.

Soda it would be great 2 have u out there