PDA

View Full Version : Chris( Xstortion)

DougZ
10-06-2005, 05:33 PM
Rome.....you feeling it or what bro???

Since Six Feet Under and Entourage aint on, its the only good one goin'.

xstortion
10-07-2005, 10:53 AM
Rome.....you feeling it or what bro???

Since Six Feet Under and Entourage aint on, its the only good one goin'.

LOL

yes I am fllowing it. It has taken over my Sunday night line-up. I love it because it is pretty damn gruesome and they always have nudity in almost every episode. How can u go wrong? Sex+Violence=Good show
There are some pretty hot chics in there that definitely keep my attention.

What do u think?
U can throw up spoilers if u want

DougZ
10-07-2005, 01:12 PM
yeah Bro, its good stuff. I aint hatin the nudity in every show, except there could be way less man junk, for sure.

I can't, not watch it...I used to watch Desperate Housewives for the hotties on there....but Rome keeps winning out. LOL

That kids Mom is a bitch...the whoreish one. The one guy's wife is hot, the one that had the kid who the guy thinks is his grandson...crazy stuff...but at least we see her boobies most episodes. :)

xstortion
10-07-2005, 02:02 PM
yeah Bro, its good stuff. I aint hatin the nudity in every show, except there could be way less man junk, for sure.

I can't, not watch it...I used to watch Desperate Housewives for the hotties on there....but Rome keeps winning out. LOL

That kids Mom is a bitch...the whoreish one. The one guy's wife is hot, the one that had the kid who the guy thinks is his grandson...crazy stuff...but at least we see her boobies most episodes. :)

+1 what is the deal with the man junk being shown so much. That should automatically be an X rating :lol:

The whorish mom(Atia) is hot and she is even hotter because she is ruthless as all hell. Like damn she had her daughters husband murdered what a bitch. As far as the male characters go I would say that Mark Anthony is cool he is always tryin to get some ass. Titus Pullo is a bad ass as well. Lucius is kind of annoying and seems to be book smart/naive. Uh I couldn't stand that one kid but he has gotten better through the episodes. I am pretty sure that he is going to come out of the closet at some point I don't think he even banged that chic in the last ep.

Oh btw the hot wifes name is Niobe she definitely has a nice set that HBO loves 2 show :)

Doug looks like u got me started lol

DougZ
10-07-2005, 03:20 PM
+1 what is the deal with the man junk being shown so much. That should automatically be an X rating :lol:

The whorish mom(Atia) is hot and she is even hotter because she is ruthless as all hell. Like damn she had her daughters husband murdered what a bitch. As far as the male characters go I would say that Mark Anthony is cool he is always tryin to get some ass. Titus Pullo is a bad ass as well. Lucius is kind of annoying and seems to be book smart/naive. Uh I couldn't stand that one kid but he has gotten better through the episodes. I am pretty sure that he is going to come out of the closet at some point I don't think he even banged that chic in the last ep.

Oh btw the hot wifes name is Niobe she definitely has a nice set that HBO loves 2 show :)

Doug looks like u got me started lol

LOL. holy Fack dude, you got all the names down pat....LOL

yeah, Niobe has awesome boobies, for sure.

Pullo is the best character....the other dude, Lucius, he is better than at first.....yeah, he was a deek at first....but, he hadn't banged on his wife in eight years...can't hate a guy after that. LOL

Till next week my friend.

soda7o
10-07-2005, 05:06 PM
wow now thatinkow there is titties and ass i ll start watching

DougZ
10-07-2005, 09:12 PM
wow now thatinkow there is titties and ass i ll start watching

LMFAO....Soda, you kill me with the stuff you come out with. :nod2:

xstortion
10-10-2005, 11:46 AM
Was damn good last night :)

DougZ
10-10-2005, 06:35 PM
Was damn good last night :)

Good thing you didn't spoil it. I didn't get to watch last night...finally had something else going on..and if I am lucky, I'll have the same tonight.

I'll have to catch the show later in the week. :)

xstortion
10-11-2005, 09:09 AM
Good thing you didn't spoil it. I didn't get to watch last night...finally had something else going on..and if I am lucky, I'll have the same tonight.

I'll have to catch the show later in the week. :)

Nice :jam2:

I will save my responses until I know u have watched it

DougZ
10-11-2005, 09:12 AM
Nice :jam2:

I will save my responses until I know u have watched it

I didn't see it last night either, luckily HBO replays stuff all week long. :)

DougZ
10-12-2005, 12:43 PM
OK, I saw the latest episode last night......nice. Lotta crazy sheet, especially with Atia's daughter and that older chick, who they were begging for protection from.

And Lucius and Titus Pollo makinga raft from dead bodies, priceless.

xstortion
10-12-2005, 01:35 PM
OK, I saw the latest episode last night......nice. Lotta crazy sheet, especially with Atia's daughter and that older chick, who they were begging for protection from.

And Lucius and Titus Pollo makinga raft from dead bodies, priceless.

Hell yes
Just seems like they just threw that lesbo scene in to keep people like soda interested in watching. Don't get me wrong I loved it but damn they coulda got naked or something. :wow:
Side note Atia needs to get banged some more :) :nod2:

Loved how Pompay got his anyway :lol: Lucius should have just taken him himself dumbass

DougZ
10-12-2005, 02:15 PM
Hell yes
Just seems like they just threw that lesbo scene in to keep people like soda interested in watching. Don't get me wrong I loved it but damn they coulda got naked or something. :wow:
Side note Atia needs to get banged some more :) :nod2:

Loved how Pompay got his anyway :lol: Lucius should have just taken him himself dumbass

Yeah Pompay is worm food now..or shark food...LOL...and his wife and kids are now slaves...LOL.

Yeah, it was cool how Lucius killed that guy...i really wanna stick a sword through someone's throat too. ;)

xstortion
10-12-2005, 02:19 PM
Yeah Pompay is worm food now..or shark food...LOL...and his wife and kids are now slaves...LOL.

Yeah, it was cool how Lucius killed that guy...i really wanna stick a sword through someone's throat too. ;)

Damn how could I forget that throat stab scene that was f'ing great. Not as cool as the Achiles shoulder stab in "Troy" but damn cool

DougZ
10-18-2005, 10:18 AM
This week was cool again, did you see it?? More of the Lesbian stuff going on.

Mike295
10-18-2005, 10:56 AM
dude awsome episode that show rocks one of the best on tv. lol he fucked the shit out of cleopatrica

xstortion
10-18-2005, 11:39 AM
This week was cool again, did you see it?? More of the Lesbian stuff going on.

Ofcourse I saw it :lol:

Lesbian stuff added with some mild nudity :nod:

Cool little story line with them in Egypt. Cleopatra is cute but not enough up top for my liking. I just loved how they kept putting peoples severed heads out front of that building :)
Also glad that thelittle kid got his.

All in all a really good episode one of top ones in my opinion

Mike295
10-18-2005, 12:45 PM

Cool little story line with them in Egypt. Cleopatra is cute but not enough up top for my liking. I just loved how they kept putting peoples severed heads out front of that building :)

show rocks... i cant wait to buy it on dvd... i am lookin every where for shit on rome on the history channel

DougZ
10-18-2005, 01:55 PM

See the previews for next week....Ceaser holding up the kid...you just know that is gonna be Titus Poulo's kid, since he shagged her night before. LOL

xstortion
10-18-2005, 02:01 PM
show rocks... i cant wait to buy it on dvd... i am lookin every where for shit on rome on the history channel

I have actually been reading up and the storyline is very close to what I have been seeing. Takes a tv show for me to be interested in history :lol:

See the previews for next week....Ceaser holding up the kid...you just know that is gonna be Titus Poulo's kid, since he shagged her night before. LOL

+1

LOL Titus wasted no time banging cleopatra that was great

Mike295
10-18-2005, 02:09 PM
I have actually been reading up and the storyline is very close to what I have been seeing. Takes a tv show for me to be interested in history :lol:

+1

LOL Titus wasted no time banging cleopatra that was great

where have u been reading up on it?

xstortion
10-18-2005, 02:19 PM
where have u been reading up on it?

http://www.roman-empire.net/republic/laterep-index.html

DougZ
10-18-2005, 02:41 PM
http://www.roman-empire.net/republic/laterep-index.html

You can read??? LOL

xstortion
10-18-2005, 03:47 PM
You can read??? LOL

I try not to make it a habit ;)

xstortion
11-15-2005, 10:15 AM
God damn this past episode was incredible. The gore was great in that fight scene. Only one more episode left if I am not mistaken. Im gonna hate to see it go

DougZ
11-15-2005, 10:22 AM
God damn this past episode was incredible. The gore was great in that fight scene. Only one more episode left if I am not mistaken. Im gonna hate to see it go

Damn, I was "occupied" Sunday so I did not get to see it. I also missed it last night. I will have to catch another encore later this week. They will probably play the last three episodes the night of the final one anyway, so I can catch it then. :)

High_Revs_17
11-15-2005, 02:27 PM
How cute...seeing you two watching TV together. lol