Suspension set up for 175-180 lb rider by WCW
Ohlins steering damper
Woodcraft Clip ons
Woodcraft rearsets
Yosh full system (can dented but fine)
Wave Rotors
EBC pads
Galpher braided lines front and rear
CRG levers (never ordered small part for brake lever cheapy installed now)
Aluminum sub frame
Power Commander
Sharkskins (slight rash and a few fiberglass repairs but still in good shape)
Super Corsa Pros (only a couple track days on them and brand new front with extras)
Double bubble
1/5 turn throttle
520 conversion with multiple rear sprockets
vortex fairing stay
vortex keyless gas cap
Sigma Performance Slipper Clutch
Motor built up by Bill Himmelsbach with high compression valve springs and cams from Spears ent. . The stator was also shaved by BRG racing to protect the crank. The original owner blew the first engine but I still have all the good pieces of it left over.

Tons of spares and original parts. Everything in the pics goes with the bike including 2 perfecct stock full exhausts I didn’t drag out for the picture.

It’s seen track days only after the first 1500 miles or so on the bike. no races just track days.
Yes the bike has been down a few times in the past but I was riding it in Blue group with TPM plenty of times after it had been down and the bike has no issues.

Best offer over $3500 takes everything, more than fair price just come clean out my garage.

email me at kendal at acronut dot com

ronaldo9
01-02-2013, 02:14 PM
Wow long time no see Kendal. Hope all is well and good luck with sale.

SPL170db
01-02-2013, 02:54 PM
Damn Kendal......what planet did you came back from? :D

glws btw

acronut
01-02-2013, 04:26 PM
Lol thanks guys! The land of airplanes, a family, and virtually no riding! Glad to see some familiar people on here. Def miss riding, gonna keep the other 2 bikes so maybe this season I'll get out a bit more...

JimRBlue
01-02-2013, 07:33 PM
Kendal! long time ! Good luck with the sale! If your riding this summer give me a yell.

zc_sandman
01-06-2013, 12:37 PM
What they said!