PDA

View Full Version : DRZ Upside Down Cake

ffejtable
08-29-2011, 03:12 AM
mmm, cake... :cake:

70 miles of trail riding, and at the end of the day going back to the parking lot I manage to find myself and the bike upside down in a ditch. OOPS

Casualties:
Me: sore right knee
Bike: minor scrapes, didnt notice anything broken

bad gear choice going up the concrete incline, didnt make it over and couldnt reach the ground to stop the fall....

John712
08-29-2011, 07:55 AM
Damn dude. At least you're okay!

ronaldo9
08-29-2011, 08:13 AM
Ouch Jeff, hope you are ok for the most part. That sounded like it hurt bad.

Lazarus
08-29-2011, 02:03 PM
I hate crashing. I had a couple bad spills on my Raptor.

carl_g
08-30-2011, 07:10 AM
I bet there is a ton of riding in TX. Looks like you are having fun.

ffejtable
09-01-2011, 12:10 AM
Yup, plenty of riding, although the locals seem to think there isnt that much... Coming from a state with legal riding in only two state parks, they have it pretty good out here... I did some single track today, right within city limits, but its a really short loop less than a mile long... not as good as the riding on Sunday... For New Years a group of guys are doing a trip to Big Bend Ranch State Park, and I am thinking about joining them. 2 strokes are street legal out here, too. ;)

LaFemmes
09-01-2011, 10:11 AM
Glad your okay.

spyder
09-01-2011, 10:14 AM
Damn Jeff, sucks but, at least your ok....

carl_g
09-01-2011, 02:49 PM
Yup, plenty of riding, although the locals seem to think there isnt that much... Coming from a state with legal riding in only two state parks, they have it pretty good out here... I did some single track today, right within city limits, but its a really short loop less than a mile long... not as good as the riding on Sunday... For New Years a group of guys are doing a trip to Big Bend Ranch State Park, and I am thinking about joining them. 2 strokes are street legal out here, too. ;)
So are mine in NJ ;)