PDA

View Full Version : Diablos

John712
05-22-2005, 10:04 PM
you think i would get 2 days use out of them..? im going to pick up a set from WCW on Tuesday. just wondering if i would get 2 full days use out of them or should i pick up another set just in case

Qetesh
05-23-2005, 04:00 PM
you think i would get 2 days use out of them..? im going to pick up a set from WCW on Tuesday. just wondering if i would get 2 full days use out of them or should i pick up another set just in case

Are they Corsas or Super Corsas? Either way, you should be able to get more then just a couple days out of them. Just make sure your pressure is set correctly.

If you ask during the riders meeting in the morning Dave or Glen will tell you what to put them at.

carl_g
05-23-2005, 05:12 PM
diablo corsas you should be able to get way more then 2 days from a set. What kind of bike?

John712
05-23-2005, 05:34 PM
diablo corsas you should be able to get way more then 2 days from a set. What kind of bike?

im using my 1000 until i get myself a track bike

carl_g
05-23-2005, 05:36 PM
Still on a 1000 you can get 2 days for sure out of them.. Ant does and he is super fast.

AfricanBootyScratcher
05-24-2005, 09:41 AM
two days and them some no problem

Kennedy
05-25-2005, 02:54 PM
Would anyone suggest usings Corsas on the street ....not super corsas? Sorry for highjack :confused:

njf4i
05-25-2005, 03:49 PM
Would anyone suggest usings Corsas on the street ....not super corsas? Sorry for highjack :confused:

I have the Corsas for the street and love them. They are no different than the M1's or 208's that people use on the street.

Plus they'll warm up quicker for you than your current ones.

ezpunkx
05-25-2005, 10:37 PM
You guys got the tyres a little mixed up. There are the Diablo and then the Diablo Corsa Tires. The Diablo tires are the equivalent to the M1's and so forth. The diablo Corsa's are alot softer, alot stickier and wear alot quicker than the Diablo's. If your riding on the street i would recommend the Diablo's. If your riding ont the track and street then diablo corsa's.

Then there are super corsa's which are even softer than the diablo corsa's.

carl_g
05-25-2005, 10:41 PM
You guys got the tyres a little mixed up. There are the Diablo and then the Diablo Corsa Tires. The Diablo tires are the equivalent to the M1's and so forth. The diablo Corsa's are alot softer, alot stickier and wear alot quicker than the Diablo's. If your riding on the street i would recommend the Diablo's. If your riding ont the track and street then diablo corsa's.

Then there are super corsa's which are even softer than the diablo corsa's.
+1..

Kennedy
05-26-2005, 12:23 AM
So EZ your saying that the Corsas would not be practical for the street? I am looking for something a little more stickier considering it takes FOREVER for my tires to warm up on a warm day...forget about them warming up on a cold day with cold road. :banghead:

Chris

ezpunkx
05-26-2005, 12:33 AM
You could go with the corsa's for the street if you want, but i really think there unnessesary unless ur doing some insane riding! Your going to get signifigantly less life out of a corsa. If that doesnt bother you then go for it, there great tires i use them for the track. btw it shouldnt take that long for any tire to warm up. after a couple miles they should be fine..

HondaGalToo
05-31-2005, 05:12 AM
I've been using the Diablo Corsas for track and street riding for a couple of years with excellent results. I get about 6-8 track days out of a set. The Diablos or Diablo Corsas are fine for the street, especially if you want something sticky for the twisties. I wouldn't recommend the Super Corsas for the street because the rain sipes don't go all the way to the edge of the tire, so getting caught in the rain wouldn't be a lot of fun. Unless, of course, you only ride when it's sunny out! :nod:

CBRBob
06-08-2005, 10:38 PM
Diablos-street/some track
Diablo Corsas- track/some street
Super Corsas-track only

Please be specific when saying 'Corsas' :)

I Ride
06-10-2005, 05:01 PM
you think i would get 2 days use out of them..?

yes.